• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pink Floyd fans unite!

pinkfloyd4ever

On Roger Waters (former front man) fansite web page, there is a statement from his manager talking about Roger touring the Wall in 2010/2011. Add to it, Roger's official HSOforum has been removed and another statement that it is being linked up with the official Pink Floyd HSOforum, making a bigger rumor of the remaining 3 all touring the wall next year.

I realize about every 2 or 3 years reunion talk comes out, followed by a David Gilmour, or Waters manager saying there is no truth to it. But this time, its Water's manager plus other recent interviews with Waters talking about at least Roger touring The Wall next year!

The thing that has me interested is that particularly David Gilmour has not rebuked this. Like I said originally, every few years this grows legs and gets going and normally Gilmour is out front saying "no, no, sorry..."

Generally it would be the drummer or keyboardist (R.I.P.) saying "we never said we were over" or "it would be fun to tour again.." then its like a wildfire that quickly gets snuffed out. The managers quote dates back to mid to late november, and even since then, nothing denying it, so yes I'll admit I have my hopes up, but still there is nothing official yet

I would go as long as the tickets arent $200 a piece like they are for the Stones. I cant believe they rip off their fans like that. $200 to watch Jagger try to break a hip is not in my budget.

Ever see the documentry "Which One's Pink?" it aired on VH1 classic, I have it on DVR. It covers their history from when they used to be known as "the Pink Floyd Sound" all the way to the Live Aid concert where they reunited. Pretty good documentry. Also keep an eye out for the Classic Albums episode (also on VH1 Classic) for "Dark Side of the Moon". That was really good.