• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

riding snowmobile to school?

broken_line

there was always a rule at my school that we couldnt ride them on school property. so we were supposta park them off property and walk to school but nobody really cared did it anyway... i would check with your school i think every school has dif rules...they same thing applied with guns we werent supposta have em but i always did. but i live in a rural town that might have something to do with it..

Man wasnt life so much easier 20 + yrs ago, i took my truck to school, had gun in window, left windows down, everything wide open. heck folks lost the key to the house never did lock it when we left town. just amazes me, cant open front door for anyone now days, just stinks. i would check with your school office to see if they have any issues. biggest thing is to just drive slow and not screw off with it and you may be just fine.

Check with your principal, not a teacher, not an aide, but the top honcho. They are the one who can make that decision, and him/her alone. If the answer is yes, treat it like a privilege. If they say no, you can assume that someone before you didn't treat it as a privilege.

Man wasnt life so much easier 20 + yrs ago, i took my truck to school, had gun in window, left windows down, everything wide open. heck folks lost the key to the house never did lock it when we left town. just amazes me, cant open front door for anyone now days, just stinks. i would check with your school office to see if they have any issues. biggest thing is to just drive slow and not screw off with it and you may be just fine.

im will ya! the town im from i dont usually have to worry about that but things are changing really just sucks you cant trust anyone anymore....

We have kids who drive tractors to school. Quite a sight to see 15-20 John Deere tractors in the lot on Homecoming and last day. One city kid drove his lawn mower so he'd fit in.

Kids also drive their snowmobiles to school. Lot of them work on them in the shop. As long as they aren't stupid on the grounds, it's not a problem. As mentioned before talk to the principal.

I used to ride my sled to school nearly everyday that I was able to. I remember when I was a sophomore in high school, the school had a snow festival one week, and one of the days was a "ride your snowmobile to school." There were usually twenty or so people that would ride in on any given day, but on that day, there had to be darn near a hundred sleds sitting in the parking lot.