• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Modern Warfare 2 List your GT

DTro

Dragonsm,

How is the PC w/o the dedicated servers thus far? I have a pimped out system that has been sitting idle since putting Warcraft to rest. Was debating whether to pick it up and split play time between pc and ps3.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dragonsm,

How is the PC w/o the dedicated servers thus far? I have a pimped out system that has been sitting idle since putting Warcraft to rest. Was debating whether to pick it up and split play time between pc and ps3.

Gator, sorry about not replying for a LONG time. The game is quality, but it is frustrating due to the lack of dedicated servers. Cheaters are obvious and there is really not a whole lot you can do. I am getting excited for COD - black ops as that will have dedicated servers again, and the ability to not only monitor play and ban cheats/hacks....but also pending on the type of server you purchase (ranked/unranked) you can even tweak the maps to eliminate some weapons (no tubes, pistols/knives only...etc) I guess if you were looking to try a pc game online again, that'd be the way to go. Either that or if you have COD4...bust that out....still a TON of players on that.

Steve

Steve that made me think about my old days as a PC Gamer! I use to love servers that were so and so only, not knives ect. Those were the fun ones. Not to mention the ability to edit game files.

I remember playing medal of honor and editing some of the game files so my scope wasn't just a circle... It was a full screen square scope with a red dot. really helped when you were scoping someone and youd see someone running off to your left wink

Yo, all you hijackers, it's much easier for me to keep tabs of new names added if you keep this thread for names only. wink

If your name isn't on the original list add it again. I might have missed it and don't want to read it all again and cross check.