• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Statewide LETS reunion February 7th, '04!

Mark your calendars! The weekend of February 6-8th, 2004 everyone associated with the statewide L.E.T.S (Fishing Minnesota's "Leading Edge Tournament Series") is invited to my place near Battle Lake, MN for some fun!

Leave your boats at home and bring your ice gear! grin.gif

Let's break up the long off-season spell and have some good times!

Who wants to make RSVP's??? smile.gif

[email protected]

From the sounds of it we are going to have an informal ICE Series event on Saturday, Feb. 7th for all Fishing Minnesota family members to meet and greet. It's tentatively planned for West Battle Lake. There will be prizes, food and fun. I'll post more details at a later date.

We'll miss ya Josh.

Great Cory, but don't forget about Tracy! smile.gif

Paul, you have to make it!!! And we won't expect you to cook anything, unless you really want to eat well! LOL smile.gif

We are going to be in Fergus Falls for a hockey tournament that week-end. If time permits I may run down to W. Battle for a bit. I hope Cory doesn't hit anything with his truck!!

Guys, I'm going to be bringing the Ultra Shack up to W. Battle for that event. Shawn is not going to be able to go, so currently I will be traveling by myself. If anyone is interested in riding up with me and staying in the shack for the weekend you are more then welcome. Currently there is room for two others, but one of the sleeping spots may be spoken for by CD if he is interested in staying on the lake Friday and Saturday nights. E-mail me or give me a call if you have my number. [email protected]

By the way, I will be coming up through Mille Lacs and heading over if anyone lives along that route I could pick you up and give you a ride too.

As mentioned in the previous post I will have my shack up at W. Battle for this event. Dennis and Ethan are going to be staying with me in the shack. If anyone needs a place to stay there is still room on the floor and your welcome to it.

This shack is still for sale, you can see the details about the shack in the For sale forum.

I have lowered the price and I do have two similar offers on the table. The house is available anytime on or after Feb 8th. If someone is interested in this house they can see it up on W.Battle during this event, make me an offer at the event and you could take it home on Sunday and still use it this year! If you live between the Cities and W.Battle I could deliver it on my way home that weekend.

[This message has been edited by Graabs (edited 02-02-2004).]

Whose all going to this event? Sounds like I have a full house! Myself, Ethan, Mr. Clean and Dennis will be staying in my house that weekend, we are going to have a blast! Potentially my last weekend in the house.

How much snow do you have up there Chuck? Are we going to have any problems pulling the house out onto the lake? I plan on bringing the ATV with the plow mounted up and ready to go in case we need to clear a path.

[This message has been edited by Grabs (edited 02-02-2004).]

Geez, Grabs, now that you posted that everyone's going to look for you and my spot. LOL Might have to take you to the "no fish zone" location. smile.gif

I'm guessing about 8" of snow on the lakes right now. I don't expect any issues. Then again I don't pull big fishhouses around the lake either! Your wheeler won't be plowing any roads with the snow on the lakes. wink.gif