• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Just checking in to see what everyone's been up to. Anyone getting excited for ice? There's only 20 ppl looking at the Open Water forum and 120 ppl looking Ice Fishing! grin It's about 35 degrees here today. Chilly! Hopefully the snow will hold off till we get some solid ice built before we get dumped on.

School is going fine for me. I actually feel like I can catch my breath a little bit. Clinicals are going good too but we have to be reassigned from our regular med. rotation because our floor has been quarantined for H1N1 at this point.

Hello Lady Lisa, I was wondering how you all were handling the H1N1 adventure at work. Good luck on that one. No H1N1 in our family, although wife has a sore throat and fuzzy feeling.

Please hold off on the ice wishes for at least 2 weeks as I have 1 more open water trip to my favorite lake.

Take care and say hi to Sir Jim.

My daughters family just got over something...The doctor didn't say what it was, but the oldest was out of school for 5 days...5 in the family caught something. She took some medicine and then when my son-in-law came down with it, she dumped some of the medicine in him. Good thing they all got over it, because Grandpa daycare was open today.

Got to get thru deer hunting before I get excited about ice fishing...but it sure is fun sitting in the stand and listening to ice being made.

my granddaughters,one of them, has been sick for a few days. doc gave her tamiflu. here ya on the deer hunt before ice ULT. LISA, sounds as you are starting to get more compy with your schedule. has jim let you practice nursing on him yet?? laughlaughwhistlewink so gary ya best start on some pre get sick meds (vodka) soon so you can make that final boat trip.

Hey Lisa! Haven't got to talk to everone much lately since I lost my cush job with the computer but I'm still out here and I occasionally get back to the computer to check in!! Getting the ol' SnoBear ready for another winter on the big pond as we speak so not long now!! Hope this finds all you ladies doing well and looking forward to another winter on the hard water! Take care everone......

I've just been working and unpacking and helping get this messy house put together...and helping my sister plan her wedding...

I am super excited to ice fishing too, but I kind of wish fall would have lasted longer, I love this season... frown

HEY NOT TO RUB IT IN!

I did get out alone last night and kept 2 eyes at 18.5 and 19.5

and let a small one go. also missed 3 bites. not a bad evening

and kind of think i blew it by not going tonight. Gina's has alot on her plate also with the new job, a big notebook of stuff to learn. talk to ya later!

Yo Bro! Thanks for putting some salt in it dude! Congrats to Gina on the new job-hopefully it's like a breath of fresh air for her after all those years!

NamaSafety, nice to hear from you! Glad you haven't fallen off the face of the earth. smile Still loving your Sno Bear! Keep us updated on how you do on 1st ice!

Yo Bro! Thanks for putting some salt in it dude! Congrats to Gina on the new job-hopefully it's like a breath of fresh air for her after all those years!

NamaSafety, nice to hear from you! Glad you haven't fallen off the face of the earth. smile Still loving your Sno Bear! Keep us updated on how you do on 1st ice!

yea, keep them family sqabbles private!!!!! smirksmirklaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughwhistlewhistlewhistlewink after all I wouldnt rub anything in! whistlewhistlewhistle

Wow, I am really paranoid lately with all the talk of the flu and what's going on with our Shackbash. I was in McDonalds the other day and I looked around at all the people and the kids playing in the playroom and all I could think of was germs. No flu shot yet and I dread getting sick. I am finally getting the energy to start pulling all my ice fishing stuff together. Too bad I was too lazy to pimp out my porty this year. Oh well, as long as I get the zipper fixed that should be good.