• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Why doesnt anyone post any trail cam pics?

Kyle

Wondering why no one is posting any trail cam pics on here yet? I just put my first camera out this evening right after seeing about 10 does, and a bachelor group of I think 4 bucks;3 for sure. One nice one for sure, but couldnt really see the other well/long enough to judge. I know there are alot of people with pics from this summer. WE would love to see some nice bucks in velvet!

Cool, I put one out last week, I just checked it yesterday! NICE BUCK on there. Wow, he's a shooter for sure, I have to buy a nother SD card so I can just swap it out and bring one home to load on the computer.

I just put up my Moultrie yesterday also, I'll give it a few days and go check them both out again I should be able to post them this weekend!!!!

What Moultrie do you have? I have a D40 I think I just bought it on saturday and put it out on Sunday. Hopefully I get something on there. I put some salt blocks infront of the camera to hopefully get them to stop for a bit.

I've got the same Codeman, great camera IMO. Trigger time on it is pretty good even compared to the higher end cameras. I have had the best luck with the cam 7-8ft off the trail and pointed at a bit of an angle up or down the trail, so you aren't getting pictures of deer butts.

The other cam I got is a Wildview 4, pics look decent on it but the trigger time is a little slower. Can't wait to go look at them this weekend.

They definitely make scouting a lot more fun. Good purchase!

I usually stick with just the trails on the way to the food source, but I do have one over an established mineral lick this year to see if I can get more photos. They do, however, realize that something isn't natural right away and may even shy away from it for a bit but after a while they get used to it.