• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

modern warfare 2

bgreen82

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found that also shack... Thermal is good in some situations but getting a quick drop doesn't happen.

ACR silenced with ACOG or extended mags is my all time favorite. You need to work it through with extended mags or use the scavenger pro perk if your burning ammo to quick. You need to use stopping power with it and you won't go through as much.

I've got 8 more levels when I can ditch the SCAR... It works but its killin me.

I'll see you guys on tonight. smile

That is one of the negatives about the SCAR....always reloading it seems.

I was just rockin' the TAR a little bit ago. Good killing gun, but I wish it had a better red dot sight.....it has a large frame and it makes it a bit more difficult to see through/around it for acquiring the target.

Come on 70.....need that AK again!

Yes, the red dot upgrade on the F2000 (IMO) is terrible. I think it is the same as the Tar. You can not almost see nothing. IMO the iron sites work much better.

The silencer on some guns (I noticed it with the AK) seems to have a negative effect with the longer range shots and getting the kills. It is nice not having the shot show up though and out weighs the negative, but IMO I do see a difference where on most guns the silencer is a must.

The night I unlocked the AK and did not have the silencer, I was killing everything I put in front of (even long shots), but once the silencer was added (could be the other players also at the time) I seemed to have a tougher time getting the kills?

I havnt noticed silencers reducing recoil but that is about the only attachment I use on guns (except snipers and shotties, never ever...) so maybe Im just use to it. Silencers do seem to nerf the guns but so slightly I think the stealth factor greatly out weighs the one, maybe two extra bullets needed to kill at a distance. Red dots/holos seem like a wasted attachment, Id love it if everyone I played against used them over other attachments.

Not a fan of the subbies. See guys just own with the mp5 and p90's though. I'd rather have my M4.

You don't think your sight picture with red dot is alot more open vs open sight on most guns. I won't run open sight because of this. Just too much gun in the picture for me. Only ones I don't approve of, is the TAR the lil circle one, that's just wacked imo.

Yeah its a little more open but with practice its unnecessary. I think like this, get used to the iron sites and you will do just as well in fact you will do better because you can use your weapon attachment on something that will actually increase your weapon's stats or your ability to get more kills.

This also makes the bling perk more useful. I see lots of people using bling so they can have say a red dot and silencer. The way I see it they gave up their first perk slot just so they could add a silencer.

Also, it rarely happens but having a red dot when a EMP goes off can mess you up a little.

But thats just my take on it. In the end its all just a game and if youre having fun who cares, right?

I down loaded the trailer from the dash board last night but have not watched it yet. Also I see you can pre-order for a $1.00 now the maps with a gold account, but I think it is only a month of use? I was going to check further into it later.

Thank god for the extra protection replacement deal at the time of purchase grin It seems someone bumped the xbox while the MW2 was in and being used and boom, a ring of sorts occurred and affected the multi-player portion of the game DVD. Bing bang boom, replaced at no charge (just another $3.00 to start the plan over again). Now the xbox in laying flat and not to be touched while it is on. wink

I head yesterday at Game stop that the new maps are limited on which matches you can use the new maps in. I heard no Team Death Match for now. They are going to be in their own category and from what I heard you are in a hodgepodge/random pick mode on which style of match you are going to be in. The guy at GS said the $1 for a month deal going now is a cheap way to see if the new maps are something you want to be in.

You ever wonder what you are playing against when you see the opposite team having all the same clan tag and they are all signing the same song during intermission then you are left thinking "what just happened" when the match is over: laugh

ilmh2anburnmyeyez.jpg

Ya I think they are going to be cool.

Also I heard the word on MW3 is that it will be setback in the 60's & 70's from Vietnam. Sounds cool cool . They just have to fix the Infinity Ward issue or use that other company first. grin