• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

modern warfare 2

bgreen82

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: Shackbash
Led Zeppelin works great for me. My kids have the BBC sessions loaded on the Xbox and it makes things interesting. "They call me the hunter. That how I got my name". grin

Shack.... you better bring a roll of TP tonight... Jim (Leech) and I are gonna be giving you bunch of $hit...

Shack, you bonehead grin were we really talking about music??? LOL!!!!!

I was grin but I figured you guys were not.

I sucked last night is all I will say. grin

I did end up prestiging last night and I am back to square one, but up to level 4 or 5 already.

Wow, you pulled the big boy trigger and prestiged? You level up REAL quick for a while. But once you hit the 40's it sloowwwwws down to a crawl. Well for me anyways.

It was fun last night we had some good matches.

Peer pressure huh Shack? LOL laugh

Funny how the guy that wanted to name landmarks and areas of the map was shouting into his mic, "HEY, I GOT KILLED, GRAB THAT CARE PACKAGE BEHIND THE DEAL THERE!"

I didn't see "The Deal" on your map you made. grin

Key word is "wanted" but never did make those maps. grin I guess I could have said "the two story green building with the stairs" laugh

No peer pressure, more curiosity. grin I was told, but it was slightly a anticlimactic experience. But like Larry said it should be done at least once (still my first experience with COD past lever 2 or 3 on the first PC game).

Now not much will thrill (still have loads of fun) me until I guess I enter level 10 prestige. By then MW3 will be out and MW2 will be dropped like a bad habit lol! I suppose we have the new maps coming out very soon.

The prestige will give you a goal to shoot for that's for sure and keeps it "fresh" for sure.

I'm really jonesen for the new maps. I watched the Stimulus Package video last night on Facebook. Should be fun, but $15 is a little on the high side I think for 5 maps. Then again you can't go see a movie for under $20 anymore. smirk

I also find it weird that the new maps cost $15.00? Lets see, I bought the game, I paid for a 12 month Gold live account? But, then again, anything worth enjoying 9x of out 10 costs something. winkgrin

By the Deal there... lol. OH THAT DEAL... too late the "bad guy" already got it.

Leech, just imagine if I realized my mic was off in the first thirty seconds of it being off every time laugh You would hear more intresting stuff lol! My wife does not give me the stink eye at all when playing, but I have to think that she is thinking I am going weird lol!

Sitting on a couch, playing video games, headset on, being happy, getting upset? Must be a pretty picture grin .

If I go hardcore like this:

internet-warrior.jpg

I might start getting the "stink eye" laugh

I was dead tired when I jumped on and had a tough time keeping focus between the game and the NCAA's but it was fun to shoot stuff again. Since the NCAA's started last Thursday I've only played a little and it showed.

I finally got 10K pts for using that junkpile M-16 so it was nice to finally dump that miserable gun. The Javelin also became my new favorite "lil friend" and I've been using that since unlocking it. It works great on Domination when they're usually grouped up, but some maps it just isn't feasible to use unless you can get a good line of sight to launch. I think it's harder to knock down aircraft though as it takes longer to deploy and lock on compared to the other launchers.

He just says that stuff to get a rise out of everyone!!!! I mean come on look at his sig.

I still never got into Noobing, I'm in a Vector/AA-12 Rut with marathon and lightweight. Just run around a blast away. It's a cool style, but when you're off you're off. Tues night I went 2-19 in one map, BLAHHHHHHH. Last night I got in the 20's a couple times.. What about the guy last night who went 75-4 on Highrise? Holy shnikies!!!!

What about the guy last night who went 75-4 on Highrise? Holy shnikies!!!!

That one time I watched the KillCam when he killed me.

He came busting around the corner, and put a quick knife in me, then unscrewed the butt of the knife, pulled out a toothpick and cleaned out his teeth, then screwed the cap back on, and looked at his compass. Then he adjusted his Rambo headband, and ran over and stabbed Leechbait.

I tried the FAL yesterday before everyone was on and you're a sitting duck if someone comes up on you in a hurry. Further distances are OK, but I guess I just can't pull the trigger fast enough to make it worthwhile.

I'll stick to my trusty SCAR or RPD, thank you very much!

Originally Posted By: leechbait
What about the guy last night who went 75-4 on Highrise? Holy shnikies!!!!

That one time I watched the KillCam when he killed me.

He came busting around the corner, and put a quick knife in me, then unscrewed the butt of the knife, pulled out a toothpick and cleaned out his teeth, then screwed the cap back on, and looked at his compass. Then he adjusted his Rambo headband, and ran over and stabbed Leechbait.

laughlaughlaugh

And sometimes we think we are so good on this game with our 15 kill streaks...

I have to say I love Akimbo G18 with extended mags.... Its taken a bit to get the swing of them.... but for the amount of lead they put out in a very short period...... there are times I can hold my own against Akimbo Rangers and 1887s when we go for the surprised split second show down.

Many times on WASTE LAND in the middle bunker I've cleaned out 4-6 guys.

starting off with 2 stun grenades, 1 semtex sprint in and start spraying.... next thing I know I have the bunker to myself, till they swarm back in and kick my arse.

The one gun I did liked was the ACR with silencer & ACOG Scope. It does not carry much ammo though. A mag change is needed right after firing or you "are" caught with your pants down when the second guy comes from around the corner.

acr-prev.jpg

The one I really like but is just not that good is the F2000. It seems to hold more ammo than the ACR and sprays it much quicker. Only (but major) draw back is the accuracy. I notice no matter how I do it, the gun (sites) pull up after firing:

f2000-prev.jpg

Amazingly on Wednesday night when playing Waste Land, the Fal with silencer and ACOG Scope in the bunker was the ticket.

More & more I am "not" liking the thermal scope on any gun. At least with the ACOG you can pull the gun to the ready position in time to make a quick & close kill. Even the non-thermal scopes on the sniper guns are quicker and easy to find a target up close quickly than a thermal on an assault riffle. Unless used in conjunction with OMA, I hate being stuck (or changing class the next spawn) with a thermal. Some times thermal does come in handy for me, like when peeking into a dark cave or seeing someone when "Smoke Out" is going. grin