• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

modern warfare 2

bgreen82

I should be on tonight. I am just about to crack level 30. I took some good advise from LFC and have been rotating my weapons with out getting stuck on the same one. Last night I really got to use the HK MG4 and since unlocked the red dot, grip, heart sensor, and silencer. The red dot and silencer is a pretty good combo and I mow down an area without having to reload like crazy with the SCAR-H (which was my fav gun until last night). Amazingly it seems to be good long distance gun also.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should be on tonight. I am just about to crack level 30. I took some good advise from LFC and have been rotating my weapons with out getting stuck on the same one. Last night I really got to use the HK MG4 and since unlocked the red dot, grip, heart sensor, and silencer. The red dot and silencer is a pretty good combo and I mow down an area without having to reload like crazy with the SCAR-H (which was my fav gun until last night). Amazingly it seems to be good long distance gun also.

Rotate through your perks also... you can rack up some good point with those as well.

Ditto on the perks. I never realized there were bonus points available for them until after I prestiged (and then I was looking for all the points I could get!). Those extra 10K points help bump you through the levels in a hurry.

I'll add you tonight and you can join in on the fun with us.

I'm still waiting on someone who can take care of business better than TackDriv3r. It's not surprising that we don't lose very many matches when he is on our team.

I have about 2 months left, and then the XBox gets to start collecting dust again until Nov.

Ditto on the perks. I never realized there were bonus points available for them until after I prestiged (and then I was looking for all the points I could get!). Those extra 10K points help bump you through the levels in a hurry.

Ya, the points system on MW2 seems almost endless grin :

Click Here For MW2 Points Doc.

I must be intimidated by playing with you guys grin Like last night, only 2-3 deaths the whole match(s). Before and right after playing I am going on 4-5 kill streaks with 10 kills a match grin I went from 29 starting last night, now I am 33. No! grin I was trying a new assault rifle for the first time and you got to die to get the Bling. wink Opened some more new stuff also. I assume I will be on again tonight.

Shack,

Pretty soon you are going to be higher level than me, I don't know if I like that so much. I guess I'll have to switch out guns as well, never really played with the MG's except the Aug which is one of my Favs.

I should be on tonight, didn't get on last night at all but this is Thursday so I will be there at least for an hour or so then I have a handful of things I need to take care of. See you guys online....

I was on fire last night and don't think I've ever had that kind of streak before, map after map. It's strange though, because I can play the next day and wouldn't be able to hit water if I fell out of a boat! It's fun when you're "on".

that was fun though, it just seemed like most of the night when i would look down the sights i was right on the enemy. just one of those nights. doesnt hurt when you get 2 chopper gunners on sub base.

i think we will have another player to. my friend ryan (aka momslilmonster) really seemed to like playing with us. he is a big fan of having a team that actually works together to win. i didnt try the ak-47 the first time around cuz i didnt like it in the last MW, but i may have to give it a try when i make it back there.

Equip the AK with the silencer.....helps with the recoil.

Last night I was using the M4 to get the 10K points at 1000 kills, but it's hardly the gun that the SCAR is and that's what I typically use to knock the taste out of their mouths. grin Glad to have that challenge done so I can move on to other weapons.

i think we will have another player to. my friend ryan (aka momslilmonster) really seemed to like playing with us. he is a big fan of having a team that actually works together to win. i didnt try the ak-47 the first time around cuz i didnt like it in the last MW, but i may have to give it a try when i make it back there.

Dude... you were smokin... Glad you were on our team... Your mate was a welcome addition.

I love Ground War... the thing that stinks is when you go back to anything else it takes for ever to find someone to shoot. whistle

Good times last night!

I had a blast too other than I was stinking it up. Good thing our team had some heavy hitters! Ground war really kicks my but, you don't even get a chance to breath and someone is knifing you in the back, but it is fun.

I tell ya. grin I suck eggs when playing with the pros. On my own I have been going like a mad man. One of these time you guys will see me blow up. grin Good times and it is fun playing with you guys. I learn more when playing in a group I know. I just have to make sure my mic is on. Went many rounds last night giving out info on where the other team was at, only to look down and see red. laugh

Right after everyone departed, I went on a nice kill streak and opened up another sniper gun (and more red dots and silencers for other guns), actually got to fly a Harrier I called in during multi-player and I am at level 36 now. I actually have found another gun I like when set up right. For close encounters the AA-12 on my secondary with the red dot and silencer (perks set right also) got me far last night. My primary right now is the Aug with the red dot and silencer. Funny how things can change in 1-2 days on what you think is best to use. laugh

Yes, I am. grin

Darren's been a huge help in learning how to use Live and in combat. LFC has also been a huge help. It is cool when I hear "Shack follow me" from Larry. grin

Funny thing with me is I do not get the "stink eye" from my wife while playing, but I do get it from my kids. grin "Dad can we play Now!". You can only say "go clean your room" so many times before it is, well, clean. laugh