• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

modern warfare 2

bgreen82

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Infinity Award has released patch 1.08 and it’s now circulating in the United States.

Here’s a list of fixes:

• Care Package, Emergency Airdrop, and Sentry Gun marker grenades sprint speed normalized.

• Fix for “infinite care package” exploit.

• Sentry Guns: Improved placement detection, preventing cases of Sentry Guns inside geometry.

• Model 1887: Bling using Akimbo and FMJ combination now has same range and damage as non-Bling Model 1887s.

• Improved player collision removing cases of getting into geometry and ‘elevators’.

• Fixes to prevent various XP hacks.

Lock N Load is explaining everything you ever wanted to know about military shotguns on the History Channel right now!

As a Gunners Mate, my job was to do ammo counts, maintain sprinklers in the mags and take care of all the weapons onboard the ship. We had Remington 870s and Mossberg 500s for shotguns onboard. What a great gig, clean guns all day and once a month do the sprinklers.

The patch screwed me up, for Friday night it killed all my friends list so I had no friends.....maybe that was my wife.. Either way I guess everything got fixed as now it's back. Anybody else have that issue with the patch?

That Shotgun is awesome, I want one!! Think Gander will being carrying them anytime soon???!!!!! smile Would not want to be on the receiving end of any of it, especially the frag grenades!!!

I haven't had any problem with the patch (played yesterday), however I noticed somebody was doing the superfast knifing glitch, which I thought they had fixed previously. (he racked up 56 kills knifing.......)

st. louis it was the xbox version...I'll still need to update the PS3. I guess everything is fixed now so I can't complain. It was just a pain friday when I would try to play with people they didn't exist.

zamboni- what do you mean by sprinklers in the mag? i have never heard of that. do they actually make fletching rounds for military use?

In the ammo magazines (storage) aboard the ship we had sprnikler systems.

We learned about fletching shotgun shells in Gunners Mate school, I never got to see one, however. I do have some shotgun shells from the Mexican military or police force, can't remember which, that are an inch and a half tall.

Quote:
Caught 2 guys doing the nuke glitch on HCTDM today. Guys were on opposite teams, same clan tag and were using tacticals. Problem was neither were good enough to even get 5 kills in a row, even with the other one one killing him, let alone 25. Everyone from both teams caught on, and everyone kinda ganged up on them.

I just talked to my son and his girl friend. I may know who you are talking about.

was playing on rust last night with a buddy of mine and got an ac130 in a care package, died then spawned right next to it. my friend jacked it from me. i quit the game immediately. biggest jerk move ever. that thing on rust is worth about 20 kills at least.

That is why I quit using care packages a long time ago.

If I see a teammate killed in the prcocess of opening his, I'll shoot whomever shot him and go pick it up myself...Rust or any other map.

You get one shot at it, then it's fair game.

Quote:
That Shotgun is awesome, I want one!! Think Gander will being carrying them anytime soon???!!!!! Would not want to be on the receiving end of any of it, especially the frag grenades!!!

Not long ago you could buy a shot gun like it. It was called "The Street Sweeper" Clinton got rid of it.

One thing I would like to add about the shotgun. Some of you duck hunters may have already witnessed this. You can skip shot loads in real life. In other words, if someone is behind a car you can shoot the ground in front of the car and the shot will skip never getting more then a foot off the ground slip under the car and take the legs out of the target. This will also work on snider block hallway walls. So for close quarters and taking hinges off doors all squads should have a shot gunner.

I try not to steal a teammate's care package unless its being taken by an enemy or if its a uav/counter uav. I think ammo should always be left as a decoy but most people dont. If Im by a teammate who gets an emergency airdrop you bet Im going to wait and try to nab one of his 4 packages. Thats why I rarely use emergency airdrop, its just like ringing the dinner bell for your team.

As for shotties, I love the AA12, it was the first gun I hit the prestige 2500 kills with. I use the masterkey shotgun on any class I have a launcher on since I tend to rely on shotguns alot and feel naked without one. The shotgun add on has crazy range but the damage just doesnt seem to be on par with the secondary shotguns.