• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

modern warfare 2

bgreen82

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS3 guys that were on last night. Had fun playing with ya.

I finally saw a nuke booster. I was playing HC TDM and noticed a guy sitting in the gas station with a tac insertion while spectating... when I went to investigate he was 0 and 6 and there was a guy from the other team in there knifing him. I just sat in there the whole match and shot the guy who would come and knife him.

Good news is the care package glitch and unlimited care package glitch have been patched on ps3. However there is already a new way to unlimited care package glitch. I have a feeling it will be patched with in a week or two though. I heard xbox hasn't had the patch yet.

I also saw there is a way to attach your riot shield to a turret using one man army. It was pretty funny to watch someone do it. However, semtex takes care of that issue right away

On a serious note, someone needs to revoke Dtro from using his rocket propelled grenades, I'm tired of taking them in the face!

I have grown fond of people that do not use the noob tubes! i was in a HC TDM and thats all the people were doing is shooting grenades and using scavenger to resupply their grenades! Its almost worse than camping!!!

Sweet, a COD forum. I have heard of this one but have not taken a look at it until today. Do people still play Thursday's? How about clan FM, are people still using it? I would hate to change my three year clan but I will sacrifice it to hook up with some HSO folks. Since I got a sick wife at home I cannot go fishing tonight so I should be on tonight sometime. I will try and check this forum out before I log on and see if anyone wants to take on some nine-year-olds and put them in their place. c'ya all on COD or on the lakes!

By the way, my handle is "jBohmer" on the PS3.

PS3 guys that were on last night. Had fun playing with ya.

I finally saw a nuke booster. I was playing HC TDM and noticed a guy sitting in the gas station with a tac insertion while spectating... when I went to investigate he was 0 and 6 and there was a guy from the other team in there knifing him. I just sat in there the whole match and shot the guy who would come and knife him.

Good news is the care package glitch and unlimited care package glitch have been patched on ps3. However there is already a new way to unlimited care package glitch. I have a feeling it will be patched with in a week or two though. I heard xbox hasn't had the patch yet.

I also saw there is a way to attach your riot shield to a turret using one man army. It was pretty funny to watch someone do it. However, semtex takes care of that issue right away

Interesting stuff Nick.... Especially the shield on the turret.

Originally Posted By: shnelson

On a serious note, someone needs to revoke Dtro from using his rocket propelled grenades, I'm tired of taking them in the face!

I have grown fond of people that do not use the noob tubes! i was in a HC TDM and thats all the people were doing is shooting grenades and using scavenger to resupply their grenades! Its almost worse than camping!!!

You have to remember this... when you take Scavenger perk and pro... (which I really do like)... you have to give up other good perks... Its really a horse a piece... I have to say that with Scavenger Pro I love the extended ammo and being able to pick up extra naids and rockets. If your good you have a chance at really long streak and not run out of ammo and have to knife someone to take their weapon.

Bohmer, you can keep ur original tag. My XG tag is for XtremeGamerz which is my original gaming clan from 1997. I have a few guys that I work with that are with me. You can always switch it though when we play together too. Some of the guys keep their tag, others represent the FM. Zamboni has a great tag too. smile See you in game.

Next time it doesn't snow for 4-5 days, once I get caught up on plowing and moving snow piles, you guys'll have some fresh meat, seeing as I haven't played for a week or so.

I did find a new camping spot on Highrise though, went 25-2 before this last week of battling snow.

Hey guys, It was fun playing the other night. I have not played HC on MW2 until then. It was fun, I have never been that good at deathmatch so I have been palying HC headquarters, love it. Hope to see some of you on line tonight. I will be out of town for the rest of the week and then the Buffalo ice fishing tourney Saturday so I got to try and log some good time tonight.

This carepackage/emergency airdrop is getting really old.... sleep

It's generally nice for when your team is doing it. laugh But, to be relatively fair about it, yeah it needs to go. I generally get sick of dodging constant airstrikes for 3/4 of the map time. It's obvious the code writers aren't capable of stopping much of anything. Even the prestige hack is still going strong, from the day after they patched it. lol.

Oh well, I go simply by "Adapt and Conquer."

Caught 2 guys doing the nuke glitch on HCTDM today. Guys were on opposite teams, same clan tag and were using tacticals. Problem was neither were good enough to even get 5 kills in a row, even with the other one one killing him, let alone 25. Everyone from both teams caught on, and everyone kinda ganged up on them.