• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

modern warfare 2

bgreen82

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember don't let anyone talk your in to prestiging you will hate it lol

Yeah, I hate it, but the extra custom weapon setup slot is nice. By now I have at least 2 different setups for each map, so the more the better. It also kind of keeps ur skill level on edge when going from tweaked wpns to bare bones. To each his own I suppose.

I finally made it to level 70 this past weekend and I'm loving the AK-47 with red dot and silencer. It's a whoopin' machine.

I'm pretty vanilla when it comes to my weapon classes. Up until getting the AK it's been all SCAR with a little Intervention mixed in for the sniping maps. Sprinkled on top is the Akimbo 1887's on all my classes to finish it off. Don't need much more than that.

Congrats on 70. Ya, once u get the recoil figured out on the ak, it is very deadly. It's my goto wpn besides the M4. I've sensed that the silencer tones down the recoil just a bit on AK and one 3 shot burst at stomach lvl ends with a headshot. It didn't take me long to hit the 750 kill mark with it.

I finally made it to level 70 this past weekend and I'm loving the AK-47 with red dot and silencer. It's a whoopin' machine.

Try the M16 with thermal, even with people using cold blooded it is a great gun. On HC TDM, I think it is the best there is- very accurate and no recoil. And those 3 round bursts are excellent. I actually snipe with it

M16 is my favorite as well. Add stopping power and FMJ and it only takes one 3 round burst to put them down on non-hardcore.

Not to change subjects, but the Care Package Glitch along with “Nuke Buddies” has overrun the FFA community. One of the two happened in every single match I was in last night. I fired more Stinger rockets than I did rifle shells. smirk

I’m guilty of trying the CP glitch a couple times, but it got old quick.

My kids play this all the time. I should get on sometime when they are not in the heat of the battle grin I did how ever get past level 1 of COD 1 on my PC a couple weeks back. laugh

Like anything, I am afraid of getting addicted. My gaming phase in my 20's was not pretty whistle

You guys sure make this look fun though.

M16 is my favorite as well. Add stopping power and FMJ and it only takes one 3 round burst to put them down on non-hardcore.

Not to change subjects, but the Care Package Glitch along with “Nuke Buddies” has overrun the FFA community. One of the two happened in every single match I was in last night. I fired more Stinger rockets than I did rifle shells. smirk

I’m guilty of trying the CP glitch a couple times, but it got old quick.

I'm wondering if They have been throwing all the glitchers together in the same games.

I didn't have one incident of either yesterday.... I was actually kind of surprised in a good way.

I must be getting lucky.

Yeah, the Nuke one is pretty easy to see what is going on (just keep checking the scoreboard), but the care package one, not so much.

If you hear a lot of them being dropped in a short period of time, chances are that it's happening. In my case last night, I was busting them red handed, so I know they were doing it.

I'll be on the PS3 tonight for a little bit from 10-12pm. Gotta be up early to do some sturgeon scouting. I should have a few clan guys with me if anyone wants to run some Privs.

What's your PSN name? I'll probably be up for it if I'm still online.

CrappieKilla is mine.

Shack, you are missing out!

Addiction? I don't know what you mean? I've only been late to work 4 out of 5 days of the week because I was up too late playing smile.

Fridays are always the toughest trying to roll out of bed.. when all of FM is online thursday night it gets pretty tough to jump off.

On a serious note, someone needs to revoke Dtro from using his rocket propelled grenades, I'm tired of taking them in the face!

2 nights ago we were playing HC TDM and could hear a guy from the other team talking. I know, it has happened before, and usually goes away about 10 seconds in, but this time we could hear him the entire match. He couldn't hear us though, and he was giving up where he and his teammates were all the time. It was GREAT