• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

modern warfare 2

bgreen82

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow they really need to fix the unlimited care package glitch. All day long the maps where covered with emergency air drops and care packages. One ground war match we counted 17 emergency air drops between two guys. I couldn't even launch my chopper gunner till the air space cleared.

Wow they really need to fix the unlimited care package glitch. All day long the maps where covered with emergency air drops and care packages. One ground war match we counted 17 emergency air drops between two guys. I couldn't even launch my chopper gunner till the air space cleared.

Haven't seen that yet. They patched the 1887 range supposedly. My buddy was a huge user of the 1887 akimbo and was bummed. I have yet to get a kill with one, but am glad they fixed it

Originally Posted By: dtro
Guess who will be playing the new maps first? whistle

You guys getting those after your online play bill comes?

The only thing I'm sure of is that the new maps will be available to the 360 before the PS3. Since the XBox Live annual subscription was a Christmas gift, I could care less about the bill. laugh

As far as new maps, the only thing i've found for a timeline is Early Spring. So probably about the same time I'll be living on the river catching walleyes. And yes the 1887 nerf is very disappointing to some, it's still deadly but I'd say it's a 20ft range at best. On Karachi, I was on the little ledge between roofs on C flag. I was shooting at guy on the flag which isn't realistically that far and I couldn't touch him. So...woohoo, go machine pistols.

I hope they give us more than 3 or 4 maps at a time but thats probably asking a little too much, right?

Pretty sure PS3 had the infinte care-package glitch fixed as of friday. I havnt played much the past few days so dont know for sure. It was pretty annoying but helped me move closer to getting cold blooded pro again. Sit in the conner of the map and shoot down everything that gets put in the sky...

That would be asking way to much. I did see a supposed leak name list of the maps, believe there was 6 names. Can't ever trust them though. I tried the glitch out last night and couldn't make it happen. I'm not a glitcher at heart, so don't mark my words.

The first Map pack for Modern warfare 2 has been announced for this Spring.

However it would appear that a video has been available ont he web apparently showing off this new map pack as well as a new game mode.

The new mode is known as Global Thermonuclear War and can be seen in the video below as well as this some of the new maps have been revealed they are,

* mp_abandon

* mp_compact

* mp_complex

* mp_dcwh (supposedly The White House)

* mp_revolt

* mp_storm

* mp_shipment (Shipment)

* mp_crash (Crash)

Well, I'm not going to claim those are accurate. Just what I found with a quick search. Two different sites had video that showed the new maps but it was removed by Activision, so there must be some truth to it.

There was also a mention that the new maps are already on the MW2 disc and that they will be unlocked after purchasing the code. Supposedly whoever made the video of the new maps figured out how to access those maps on the disc.