• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

modern warfare 2

bgreen82

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I hosed that one up. I thought you meant will your old stats still be there.

Sorry, yeah offline stats don't mean anything online. Cheating is bad enough as it is without letting the offline stuff count.

NOOOOOOO!!!!! I'm gonna be so behind when I finally do get my internet back. With everyone already probably up to at least level 40 by then I'm gonna be getting smoked for a while. Ya had my hopes up.... Oh well, looks like I'll just have to do a bunch of online playing in a month or two when the bills finally get caught back up.

Yeah that was fun!

We need to get like 10 on at once now so we can do a shoot em up FFA. That is always good for trash talking laugh

If we do that, we’ll have to team up against CF though, he’s too good.

Yeah that was fun!

We need to get like 10 on at once now so we can do a shoot em up FFA. That is always good for trash talking laugh

If we do that, we’ll have to team up against CF though, he’s too good.

That would be too much fun... I'm getting into TDM more and more when I play with you guys. Its a different shift from FFA to TDM...

Mark your calendars for next thurs all you MW2 360's out there.

I need to find someone with a 360. I wanna see Andy's skills and see what I can do against him. However, I have my good days and my bad days. Some days I can get 23 and 0 and the next day i get 3 and 17.

It really works well when you have all people you know on your team. But usually when I work in teams the other team always complains that we are just camping.

One thing I've learned... when you think your HOT>>> Your really NOT.... AS CF stated to me.... LFC your supposed to have more kills than Deaths during the game... HA HA funny J.A.

I do have to say... for those of us that have seen Water World with Kevin Costner... remember when the smoker dude that looks like a pig gets on the Anti aircraft gun and starts going nuts and shoots his own team/ship up....

Well.... thats me when I get on a turret... OINK...EEERRRREEEEEEE.................BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPP. crazy

I have become "Hardcore" only the past few weeks. One of my friends was playing regular TD yesterday and I joined their session. I was put on the opposite team, hit her with 2 rifle grenades, a semtex and she chased me around a block on quarry and stabbed me. Why I only play hardcore now, regular is ridiculous. It is like going back to W@W!!

I play HC a little but I prefer core. I feel HC levels the playing field on skill too much. Im not sitting here trying to sound like im amazing, 'cause Ive been stinking it up royally lately, but I like to move around and get in on the action but in HC it seems I get picked off by someone across the map just trying to get their.