• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

modern warfare 2

bgreen82

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to work on my HC skills, next time maybe Ill be able to help the team. I just got to slow down, Im used to core and running and gunning but that was just getting me killed in HC.

Sorry just had to bust your chops by pulling out the riot shield in that private game...

I got a few semtex stuck to you, a couple didn't kill you though. I got on the roof and sniped a few guy, then a harrier hit up there. My buddy MB is pretty good.

I also had a blast last night with all of you. I learned a lot by playing with all of you and got to play a few games I haven't played yet. Now I just need a few hundred more hours of playtime and hopefully I can be as good as some of you!

I got a few semtex stuck to you, a couple didn't kill you though. I got on the roof and sniped a few guy, then a harrier hit up there. My buddy MB is pretty good.

I was using blast shield so explosives didnt do as much damage. I especially liked the 203 shot to my toe that didnt explode but still killed me! That MB guy was good.

That was a lot of fun last night! We even had a point where we had to play Ground War because we had so many teammates!

I’m surprised we played so well together. At one point we were accused of “living in our basement” and not “ (getting any action) with the opposite sex” because we destroyed them so bad. laugh

I didn’t have the heart to break it to him that the majority of us were middle aged, over the hill, married, and some with kids. Geez, now that I think about it, he might have been right about the basement and “the other thing” laugh

Let’s do it again next week. smile

Geez, now that I think about it, he might have been right about the basement and “the other thing” laugh

Let’s do it again next week. smile

LOL!!!!!

Yes for sure next week!!!! The Thursday night showdown! Sounds like fun to me.

Call of Duty’s rumour mill has suddenly kicked into life with two titbits about the future of the guns, guts and glory franchise. There’s talk of a Vietnam War based Call Of Duty due this year and rumours that Infinity Ward won’t develop Modern Warfare 3.

At Microsoft's keynote at CES this year, it was announced that an timed exclusive expansion pack for "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2" would be coming to the Xbox 360. The news that exclusive content would be coming to the 360 was initially detailed at last year's E3, when two timed exclusive map packs were announced for release in 2010.

Also, I found the tactical knife works well on the riot shield.. If you run right to the side of them and turn as you melee most the time you get them. Also the tactical knife attached to the pistol makes you faster and most times you can run right around them.

ps3 guys add me if youd like. riverrat83

Yes I do. Sometimes I have trouble connecting with a buddy who is also on here so we put in 612. Than if we both join up to a match it usually groups us together with out him being in my party. Did I do well? I have been sucking it up lately. Mainly because I have been using the .44 mag with tac knife and not using any other gun.

Add me. we can play a bit. Whats your PSN?

Also, I found the tactical knife works well on the riot shield.. If you run right to the side of them and turn as you melee most the time you get them. Also the tactical knife attached to the pistol makes you faster and most times you can run right around them

I've seen this work... its pretty brutal.

Xboxers, add me if you like JPZII

PS3 guys It's Tr00ter

I've been trying to play later but it seems at 10:30 my network goes crazy and I lose speed so I keep going in the red for connection....and all my computers are off....stupid Xbox be more faster.. smile

Yes I do. Sometimes I have trouble connecting with a buddy who is also on here so we put in 612. Than if we both join up to a match it usually groups us together with out him being in my party. Did I do well? I have been sucking it up lately. Mainly because I have been using the .44 mag with tac knife and not using any other gun.

Add me. we can play a bit. Whats your PSN?

I dont recall how the match went I just remember seeing your name a few times, anything fishing or minnesota related usually catches my eye. My name is datBthunder.

Simple question. I don't have internet right now (laid off and had to cut back) but have been playing off-line multiplayer for a while and have ranked up quite a bit playing with my buddies. Do you know if my ranks and perks and everything will transfer over when I get my internet back?