• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

modern warfare 2

bgreen82

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should be around then. I think you guys won because I was on the other team most of the time lol. I am use to playing on the puter so on the x-box I am not very good

not sure what happened there. I sent you an invite, but you must have just joined manually otherwise it would've kept you on our team always. Then the times when you were on our team I accidentally had you muted. I meant to mute that other guy that felt it was necessary to sing to us all. Sorry.

yea I was playing hardcore and got sick of it and went and joined manually I just have it set up were I just hear ppl on my friends list. I don't want to here other peoples chatter if you know what I mean I tried to add tackdriver last night but I figured he thought it was a random friend thing

I wasn't aware of the friends only option for the voice, that is good to know. That would be especially helpful in those noisy lobbies.

On a side note, my headset took a dump last night. That kind of sucks. Guess I go and buy a new one tonight.

Yeah, I don’t think people realize how deadly those throwing knives are. In FFA you can use them pretty effectively as it seems you are always coming up behind someone and it’s always a “one shot kill”.

What’s funny is sometimes I forget I have it equipped and looking instead to throw a frag at a guy hiding in a room or whatever. Hit the button and the knife goes twanging off the walls. laugh Ooops laugh

It's pretty cool that he caught that on video.

dtro check the famous online auction HSOforum. headsets dont last as long since theyre generic but you can get them for around $6 with free shipping.

Hey thanks, I just stopped at Target and picked up a cheap Phone headset with boom mic and mute button.

I really think a lot of it depends on who you are playing with. Not only their skill level, but the classes they run with and how that matches up to yours. That bunch I was playing with last night Leech, seemed like I could do no wrong. Then you left, so I started a new game and got my butt handed to me by a couple of guys.

All I know, is the M16A with red dot, stopping power, and full metal jacket is a very hard weapon to beat. Position dot on torso, quick pull of the trigger and the 1 burst of 3 shots is all it takes to put em down.

I've been playing a lot this week at a friends and i've found that marathon can really help a lot in increasing your kills especially on the bigger maps (little ones not so much). If you can get to where the enemy is consistantly faster from your spawns, you obviously have more time to kill them. The Tar/holographic, Marathon, stopping power pro, steady aim pro combination kept me conistantly at the top of the leaderboard last night. Even had myself a 27 kill streak with no tactical nuke set cry. Hopefully I can get one of my 2 xbox's with the Red Ring of Death fixed soon.

Had a Clan yelling insults at me after a game last night. I just smiled. smile

Of course I managed to kill them multiple times from their "secret" hiding spot on top of one of the buildings in highrise. That's where the Javelin excels......