• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

modern warfare 2

bgreen82

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just unlocked the 1st prestige level. I've seen guys already on the 3rd level. You get all the call signs and emblems previously earned, plus you also get a bunch more bonus challenges that can earn you XP Faster besides the extra create a class. I think this game gives you more bonuses for going prestige than ever before. The extra classes are good for making game specific classes like hardcore setups and overkill. You can change a class midgame by pressing the start button and selecting another. It changes the next time you respawn. If your a sniper and your getting owned, it's cool that you can switch to the mp5 and run and gun.

"but I was the team leader in kills on the map, so I guess I like it."

but were you the team leader in deaths too?

a lot of times i will lead in both when i am really running and gunning hard.

No, actually I was around the bottom in deaths.

If you can get small killstreak going, and then find your way up the elevator, it’s all over. Just lay down up there and let the pavelow handle the rest.

I think my best is 30-8 on that map.

Oh, I finally got nuked last night. That was pretty cool, even got a title for it laugh

I got booted out of their party a few times now due to the MW2 matchmaking being messed up, and have had to "join session" with them, and got put on the other team- he isn't a camper, he is a runner/gunner/Rambo type, believe it or not.

Had a good time last night with a bunch of FM guys, and we even won a few matches.

Jordyn, you were rockin man, you can be on my team anytime. laugh Maybe we’ll have to play a little HQ so you can show me how it’s done.

I'm used to always seeing Tackdriv3r on top, but I'll have to excuse him since he might have been celebrating his B-Day a little too much laugh

I have a little X-Mas light detail after work this evening but will be on around 7 probably. Would be fun to get a group together again.