• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vanessa and I will be there with our fake smiles and wine coolers whistle

What do you want us to bring ther Callimeister?

Are we planning just a good old fashioned BBQ?

Should we bring our Speedos, or can I borrows yours cry

I put DC's on last year and it was a little restricting crazy

See ya on the 15th!!!

I am gonna try and keep the food as simple as possible. (If thats ok with everyone?) Burgers, dogs and Ive got some venison sausage to throw on the grill. A couple salads and some snack foods. If you guys have anything different in mind let me know..

Just so everyone knows, My house is kid friendly with swing sets, slides and play house along with a blow up bouncy thing for the little ones. And my camper will be available for anyone that wants to have some drinks and dosnt want to drive. It will sleep 8.

Everyone should bring the beverage of choice(although the bar is stocked aswell.)

Doug and Vanessa, Can you guys bring a salad?

DC has the snack area covered.

Todd, steve, kirkville, Frank, You guys gonna make it?

Would it be alright if I came to the gathering as well? Momma can't make it cause she has to work, but I would like to join so I can touch base with you and the other guys. Just tell me what to bring. I would have called you but my cell is at the bottom of Oneida Lake along with 2 other ones that I've managed to lose in that lake since Febuary, so I've lost all my #'s.

Sniper07 (AL)

Originally Posted By: augustwest
Vanessa and I will be there with our fake smiles and wine coolers whistle

What do you want us to bring ther Callimeister?

Are we planning just a good old fashioned BBQ?

Should we bring our Speedos, or can I borrows yours cry

I put DC's on last year and it was a little restricting crazy

See ya on the 15th!!!

I am gonna try and keep the food as simple as possible. (If thats ok with everyone?) Burgers, dogs and Ive got some venison sausage to throw on the grill. A couple salads and some snack foods. If you guys have anything different in mind let me know..

Just so everyone knows, My house is kid friendly with swing sets, slides and play house along with a blow up bouncy thing for the little ones. And my camper will be available for anyone that wants to have some drinks and dosnt want to drive. It will sleep 8.

Everyone should bring the beverage of choice(although the bar is stocked aswell.)

Doug and Vanessa, Can you guys bring a salad?

DC has the snack area covered.

Todd, steve, kirkville, Frank, You guys gonna make it?

I am not sure Cali steve wanted to know if he could bring Max.He does not have the internet he asked me to ask you? will talk to you soon.

Sorry I missed your call Callie sleep

Vanessa and I were out of town...I'll call you in the AM!!!

I am glad Max is coming, as I will be bringing our Chocolate and our dumb ar$e Basset Hound whistle

It will be good to see most of the boys and gals(DC) cry

What time are we looking at? I have to work now till 3:30

Good question?? confused I was thinkin start around 1 and that way those that seem to always show up late will be here by 3 or so gringrin. Munch on some snack foods for a bit and maybe crank the grill up round 4-430? anyone have other ideas? Dont matter to me.

Would it be alright if I came to the gathering as well? Momma can't make it cause she has to work, but I would like to join so I can touch base with you and the other guys. Just tell me what to bring. I would have called you but my cell is at the bottom of Oneida Lake along with 2 other ones that I've managed to lose in that lake since Febuary, so I've lost all my #'s.

Sniper07 (AL)

Sniper, AL. Of course you can come. I appologize it took so long for the reply. I had to check your security clearences fisrt. gringrin How bout you throw some cheese n pepperoni on a plater and bring it along? Dont forget your beverage of choice.

Cris, Sorry to hear your feeling under the weather!.

I want to thank (in no particular order) whistle.

Todd, Steve, Doug, Vanessa, Jay, Beth and Al and of course Max for stopping in yesterday for our gathering. Weather was to hot to do anything but the company was great, beer was cold and the food was..ummm it was there gringrin. Great salad Vanessa smilesmile!! We will have to pick a day when its a little cooler and throw some shoes.. I didnt take to many pics but I did get a few. Most were of the superstar of the day. Steve, Katie really enjoyed havin Max to hang out with. He is welcome here anytime.. As are the rest of you!!

heres 1 of most of the group from a distance

100_1777_0001.jpg

and of course the star of the day

100_1774_0001.jpg

And Katie wanted me to put this one up so Max will remember her!!

100_1781.jpg

Thanks again to every one who came out. I really enjoyed it..

Cali,

I enjoyed myself even with the hot temps thanks for the eats and the good company everyone.I hope to see more of our group next time when everyones not to busy wink.

Superstar Max and Steve I enjoyed fishing with you guys over the weekend even though it was a Hot weekend we managed to Creel some nice fish comfortably will see you guys again in a few weeks smile.

Calli - Thanks for the get-together. It was nice to see everyone, meet Sniper, and finally meet Steve in person after knowing him via the internet for probably 10 years. Too bad it was too hot to do much besides eat, drink, and pick on each other cool Oh and I realy like how TimmyToe gets hammered on and he's not even there to offer a feeble attemt at defending himself grin

Oh and I realy like how TimmyToe gets hammered on and he's not even there to offer a feeble attemt at defending himself grin

Nice grin

Jay i'll check out the pics when I gett home, sounds like you guys had another great time up-north.. Sorry about not making the party guys. Games at 10 a.m., 1:45 and 3:15 p.m. and then I had to hustle to watch the end of Amanda's teams 12U championship game and it was exciting as they were down 1 going into the bottom of 7th and scored 2 to win it! cool

I'm not umpiring til Wednesday this week and I am playing in a tournament this weekend in Alden, NY

I keep telling myself it's almost over eek but this is the busiest I have been since I started this shtuff..

Callumundo...Thanks for all that you did for the gathering wink

I'm sorry for the HOTweather...we couldn't even throw shoes or horse balls smirk

Maybe, that's why we are all "Ice Fishing" friends...looking around at a group of our crew in shorts is pretty funny blush

I can't wait for Autumn...Archery...Archery...Archery grin

Then...Ice...Ice...Ice cool

yea it was hot. When its to hot for me to challenge someone at shoes you know its to &^(&%$# Hot to do anything besides what we did. It was my pleasure to host the gathering. Momma really enjoyed it since I did all the house work, cleaned the bar area, mowed the lawns, did the laundry and cleaned the garage while she was at work smirk. I look forward to the next time we get together hopefully with more of our group.

Everyone keep in mind that every year we throw a big new yrs party with food, beverage and lots of fun. This yr we will even have a DJ with Kareoke (spelling). and all the fancy dance lights..

With that said I will put this thread to bed.

Thanks again for all who joined us..

Cali

Cali,

Tell Katie super star Max send kisses and was very please to meet her. He also said to tell her that the pool was the bomb!! thank you for a great time.

Guy's it was GREAT to finally put a face to names and meet up with a few old friends. The only thing better than sharing ice together is sharing a cold beer or two!

Jay, Your right, it was good to finally shake the hand of a guy that I've "known for years" and never met. Hopefully we can have a couple beers again and maybe share a bit of ice this year. The "Fair and lovely Ice maiden" truely missed the boat by not meeting you. When the ice is safe in my area i would love to have you and the rest of the guy'd invade my slab pond!

Todd,

Awesome sharing the boat wit you again. Next time the perch are going to cry uncle! Max say's thanks for sharing the boat space with him and a big thanks for letting him kiss a couple Walleyes as his Dad can't catch one.

until next time.........

Steve