• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

pictures of your wheeler

coombia21

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved them. They hook up well. Rode nice...actually quieter than I thought they would be. And the best part is they didn't break the bank.

You put 10's on the front? No wonder they looked a little different than mine. grin That should give you some flotation in the snow.

Here is mine. 2006 sportsman 500 HO

4wheeling016.jpg

Here is the family line up: 50 Preditor, 90 preditor, 500 sportsman with rear seat, 500 sportsman, 550 sportsman, 800 razor

4wheeling005.jpg

Nice lineup!!! Those razrs r sweet! So appleton was dusty huh......hopefully we get a good shot of rain soon cause it is extremely dry around here! I Need to change the jetting on the kawi now that it is HOT out and then it will be ready to raise hell in appleton and surrounding area!!

[NOTE FROM ADMIN: Please read forum policy before posting again. Thank You]

From page 8 of the MN DNR ATV Regulations:

Public waters where OHVs may not ride include: below the ordinary

high-water level of unfrozen lakes, rivers, and streams; certain

wetlands; or in calcareous fens. The inventory of public waters can

be viewed on DNR’s web site; DNR Waters and Fisheries offices; and

various county offices.

LEP7MM Thank You, I can't wait for the lakes to freeze. The reason I went with the Mud Cat is the 14.5 inches of ground clearance and the 1 inch lugs for the deep powder and slush we get out on Lake Pepin. There is so many places I can't wait to get to that were never possible till this year, unless you had a snowmobile.