• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Favre

Scott K

Yeah, for the record, this Pack/Favre fan thinks Favre does like to get attention, but not more than most of us who get our attention by posting in online forums. He's just in a limelight of our creation. winkwink

STEVE FOSS JUST POSTED!! I thought he was going to retire from posting gringrin

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be able to cope with the incessant whining that will occur when he doesn't report on time to training camp. I do believe that is part of the dilemma right now.

Training Camp is overrated particularly for a veteran like Favre contrary to popular belief.

Let's face it folks everybody ain't gonna be happy about this WHOLE deal no-matter how you look at it... grin

LMAO,

People and the promises.......

We're all hypocrites in one way or another. winkwink

I'll actually be secretly cheering for Favre. EXCEPT when he plays the Pack. Don't tell anyone I said that. It's just between you and me. I don't want it to get around that I think he's an excellent quarterback even though he'll only ever again wear Packers Green in the Professional Football Hall of Fame. gringringrin

Your secret is safe with me.

SSHHHHHHHHHsssshhhh, I have been cheering for Brett for years, please don't tell anyone, especially my brothetin-law.....

What's your BIL's HSO/FM handle? I'm only asking so I can be sure to avoid alerting him. winkwink

.......even though he'll only ever again wear Packers Green in the Professional Football Hall of Fame. gringringrin

Don't speak so soon Steve. Rogers could go down late this year with a career endig injury, leaving Favre, who just signed a 1 year deal with the Vikings, free to sign again with the Pack next season. As crazy as it sounds it could happen. With Favre anything is possible.

I fully expect him to retire a Packer. It may be some sort of technicality or short lived type of deal but I think it will happen and rightfully so... It won't effect us Viking Fans in the least bit if it does happen... well most of us anyway! grin

Vick only got conditional reinstatement. He can't play until at least week 6 (mid October), and only then if Goodell finalizes the reinstatement. I imagine he'll want evidence Vick actually will straighten up and fly right before giving the go-ahead.

Maybe now we'll hear tomorrow that Favre has made his decision now that another qb is stealing all of the press coverage. He can't let some punk like Vick steal all the press coverage from him...

I was going to post this exact thing.LOL!!

Originally Posted By: eyehunter
Maybe now we'll hear tomorrow that Favre has made his decision now that another qb is stealing all of the press coverage. He can't let some punk like Vick steal all the press coverage from him...

I was going to post this exact thing.LOL!!

I just threw up in my mouth and swallowed it!! You guys are crazy!!

Maybe if farve dosent sign they will go after Vick. I can all ready see it. Split the snaps to keep the def, off balance and then they just reverse vicks number 7 to really keep them off balance trying to fiqure out who is out there. The players will need a mirror to see what 7 is out there. grin vick and percy will run the best wildcat in the nfl.