• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

FIRE!!

Saturday night/Sunday early AM our next door neighbors had a fire, this fire began in the chimney. Nobody was hurt, but what started out as a seemingly small fire finished as a major interior home destruction as the water and smoke damage is bad. I have processed one image and more will follow. (this one reminds me of a 911 image on a smaller scale)

111828721.jpg

This is a captivating image. Hope the neighbors will be alright.

They are all well and in good spirits amazingly! No personal belongings were lost that they were disappointed losing. The cleanup has begun and are told it will be 3-6 months before they will be able to move back home. There insurance company is taking care of them in the meantime. All of us neighbors are doing things to help them out... I am going to be doing there lawncare this spring/summer... we are also offering up our home as a location for their sons H.S. Graduation party.

Anyways, here are the remainder of the exterior images.

111841664.jpg

111841733.jpg

Scene from behind the home....

111841701.jpg

Our neighbor/firefighter "Jon".

111841720.jpg

Topside.

111841777.jpg

A view of both sides of the home after the fire was out.

111841761.jpg

111841745.jpg