Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IFallsRon

Tyner traded for what he's worth

7 posts in this topic

TOLEDO – The Tigers have acquired minor league outfielder Jason Tyner from the Milwaukee Brewers, team officials said Friday.

Tyner will report to Triple-A Toledo and take the roster spot of Ryan Raburn, who was promoted to the majors today.

Dan Lunetta, the Tigers’ director of minor league operations, said the Brewers assigned Tyner’s contract to the Detroit organization. It didn’t appear that any cash or other players were involved in the transaction.

Tyner, who turns 32 on Thursday, has appeared in the majors with four teams and played in 114 games with the Minnesota Twins in 2007. He batted .095 (2-for-21) in nine games this year with Milwaukee’s Triple-A Nashville affiliate.

Hint #1 you should retire

When you are not traded or cut but simply given away.

Hint #2 you should retire

When you are a 32 year old veteran that can't hit triple A pitching.

Ahh the glory days, when we didnt have an extra above average out-fielder!! The sweet LLLLEWWWW FOOrd.

Not to get into it, but I am sure most of you saw or heard about the guy who was traded for the Canadian bats. He killed himself a few months back. Not sayin tyner would, but still that has to hurt.

Tyner is probably making 80-90 grand. I dont care if they changed the locks and told securiy to not let me in I would still keep showing up.