• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

a few to view

Have not got to many pics. worth saving or sharing for awhile. I would guess not getting out much may have something to do with that. But got a few here and there and had some time to kill yesterday while waiting for the kids and I found some birds. I was looking for ducks but... flying rats filled the time just fine. Thank God for digital, it would cost a bundle trying to get a keeper photo with film on flying birds. As if you all didn't know that all ready.

3456819197_42e70fbca4_b.jpg

3457647566_cbccaa641a_b.jpg

this one I think is best viewed in one shot and not rolled back and forth on the screen so I will keep it a bit smaller.

3457632428_694da53c5c.jpg

3457620120_df95247b4a_b.jpg

3456801565_2804886d60_b.jpg

And the camera was at home when this guy sat there and let me back up to it. cell phone had to do.

3453577861_89b34c5e33_o.jpg

"Doo, you left your camera at home? Hwood you moron", said the guy with sticky paws. Others have called me that in the past, for other reasons but lets just move on.

3454351392_4c43ecbaae_b.jpg

I really wish this girl would show me her,chicks. I have been checking back now and then but this is all I get

3453514803_52a1bb7d93_b.jpg

Looked like it was going to be a good sunset so up on the roof we went. I may have pulled the colors a bit on this one,at least my wife thinks so But I like it.

3453565077_d7712be0a0_b.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the show, please come again and be sure to put your garbage in the garbage can on the way out

Nice tour. I like the three dudes on the posts. The color in the background is great. Your little photo is appropriate for a Sunday. If it wasn't for the feet, he could be the perfect little descending dove.

Nice group of shots, I enjoyed the middle gull shots and the sunset!

captainshane I hope you are friends with Hwood or know him and are just doing some ribbing or some editing of your post would be appropriate. We have a real nice group of folks who comment and post here and we will make sure it stays that way thank you.

Ya I know that shane dude rather well. All is good there.

Glad you all like the pics. I was not expecting much with the gulls since I was just killing some time but was pleased when I down loaded them.

Shawn, I have been in this house about 4 years now and the owls have been nesting here during that time. They have been tough just to get a look at, dont think they care for people to much. I keep telling captainshane they are going to feed my young cats to the chicks. Not to long ago was the first time I was able to get a good look at the owls. Soft snow and moving forward only at a strong gust of wind was the ticket. They were sleeping and I got right under them. Once they heard me they looked and left. That is what is going on in this picture. It's the best shot of them so far and it's not all the great

3245796081_2e846de3d9_b.jpg

and this is one of the most interesting pictures I have got of them

3246622332_48b5b05998.jpg