• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Why Cattin is better than Bassin

DTro

Lower units just add drag and slow you down.

Ray- thanks for having my back...

ec30_06, do I smell a race?( or am I smelling a catfisherman) My boat with a lower unit will do pert near 80... what will yours do?

I'm still laughing at my own post.. is that wrong, but give credit to Drto for stating it, helps pass the time till season starts.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, I'll gladly throw on a visor and pick up a couple of wacky worms for a day out in the BassCat.

We should have a combined contest sometime. We could call it the Bass/Cat Classic.

Guys could fish for Bass during the day and Cats at night smile

Originally Posted By: Deitz Dittrich

My boat with a lower unit will do pert near 80...

That is just crazy. I would be scared to go that fast in a boat eek

Just because I can, doesnt mean I do.. I get about 2-3 miles per gallon at that speed.. LOL.. I cruise nicely at 65.

Originally Posted By: ec30_06
Lower units just add drag and slow you down.

Ray- thanks for having my back...

ec30_06, do I smell a race?( or am I smelling a catfisherman) My boat with a lower unit will do pert near 80... what will yours do?

It'll go about a buck twenty five if I strap the 250 merc racing jet on it whistle We can race as is from Mankato to St. Peter in august if you want. grin

I tell you what... I like Iaconelli. Yes I said it.

His show "City Limits Fishing" on Versus is pretty cool. Fishing rivers in the heart of major Cities, oftentimes during very bad frontal/seasonal/tidal conditions... what is there not to like about this?

I wish he came up and did a show on P1 or P2, hook him up with Fisher Dave maybe, could you imagine the smallies that would end up in that boat! Well, could you imagine Ike & FD sharing a boat together? That would be something to see! grin

My personal favorite reason that cattin is better than bass fishin is I know that a bass anit eaten no 50 lb flathead unlike......

another one would be that cafish have really cool names

Flatheads

Channel

Blue

then on the other side

largemouth bass

smallmouth bass

rockbass

whitebass

stripebass

all the names of the bass end in the same three letters and you cant post that on this site laughlaughgrin