Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DTro

KOTC Hats Round 2

32 posts in this topic

I will be putting in the second order tomorrow morning. This is a last call. If anyone else wants a hat, please order them at www.kingofthecats.org

For those that have been waiting, thanks for your patience.

I passed on 1st rd, but thinking about toting a piece of paper w/ logo around might get alittle old. How big of a meat-head would/do those hats fit comfortably? Onesizefitsall has been proven false by my err....enormous brains, yea thats it.

it fits this muchsmiley-face-arms.gifsmiley-laughing001.gifsmiley-laughing025.gifwaitsmiley-think005.gifnopesmiley-laughing024.gif

Bah....I'm ordering one. Whats the worst thing that happens is I cut out the logo and paste it to a bucket and wear that.

Thanks guys, I've placed the order.

I need to cut it off there for now.

Any others will need to go on a 3rd order (if enough interest).

I thought I remembered somebody interested in seeing the final product, so I snapped a picture.

P1010336.jpg

well... looks like i missed out on the first and second round... Darn!!! is there any way possible i could get one still, or is it to late?

Alex, there is a small chance I might have an extra when all is said and done. I'll let you know.

alright, sounds good! if not that's alright too.

i would have ordered one the first round, but with school and other stuff going on i totally forgot about the hats!

Quote:
alright, sounds good! if not that's alright too.

i would have ordered one the first round, but with school and other stuff going on i totally forgot about the hats!

If Dtro doesn't have an extra, just pull the logo off the site and have it embroidered on anything you want. I've got the hat, but I'm thinking about putting the logo on something else here soon.

Thanks again Darren, I missed out last year, that wasn't going to happen again. MW thanks for posting the pic I wasn't sure what I had ordered until your post. Nice hat by the way, hope to use it this weekend.

I look very rediculous with a hat on, so I sold it to my best buddy who is also in King of Kats and he loves it. Said it's his new favorite hat.

Since I no longer have a hat for a control item, I decided to go ahead and make these:

P1010339.jpg

Thoughts?