Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BpAki987

Fantasy BaseBall

25 posts in this topic

I Just set up a Fantasy Baseball league on Yahoo. If you are interested in playin its a rottissere league. 7 spots left.

League name: Twins_win

Password: baseball

I have only played head to head leagues, what or how does the rossy league work. I would like to try it.

do we need the league ID?

roto is you get ranked on each of 6 or 7 stats whoever is leading in each stat gets more points between 1-12 points. its fun. i play a rotiserre baseball and basketball.

League ID: Twins_win

password: baseball

ok, it says that the league doe's not exist, your league ID should be a number. check out your site, there will be a league number, I need that.

I'm in, for the record I plan on being the doormat of the league. I tried it for the first time last season, so still new at learning all this stuff. Should be fun though.

Pink_Floyd is me

I'm in as sticknstring.

I'm down for a live draft. Make sure to show up though or you'll be getting guys on the DL like Neshek who won't be playing all year. I'd be fine with autodraft too since I don't have access to the internet during nights or weekends.

I am in as knoppers.

I also don,t have access to internet nights, and some weekends in march. so you can set it up for live draft, if I make it, I will, or I can set my auto draft to do it for me. both work for me.

im probly gunna autodraft it as my buddy thats playin will be in texas. I am going to wait a few more days to see if anyonelse wants to join and we will go from there.

League id:80377

league name:Twins_win

Password: baseball

I'm in as Cheesecake. Draft doesn't matter to me. Although I've never done a live draft for baseball.

ok well im settin it to ready to go on sunday so be ready with your pre draft rankings. it will draft sometime early next week.

Draft complete. Said it would take up to 3 days so i set it to go last nite must have done it then.

I was also going to set it today, but I got bored last night and set it, good thing.

Funny, so i really only know or follow central div players, thought well see if Crede is avail, see you got him

my bad guys it said it usually take 3 days for it to go so i figured what the hey, must a been a slow nite for yahoo. oh well. tons of players out there.