• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Favorite Line

Chode2235

Gamma ESP and P-Line FlouroIce on most of my reels. Occasionally fireline crystal for darker water.

I think Gamma is great, is a copolymer with a lot of great qualities re: stretch, knot strength, line handling, etc. For Flouro I like the P-Line, knot strength and handling features seem as good as any I've tried.

Is that P-Line FlouroIce really stiff? I used some Vanish last year and didn't really care for it. I used Gamma on my open water reel and liked it alot I might have to pick up some 4lb test, wish they had it in 3lb though

Is that P-Line FlouroIce really stiff? I used some Vanish last year and didn't really care for it. I used Gamma on my open water reel and liked it alot I might have to pick up some 4lb test, wish they had it in 3lb though

The fluoroice is my favorite line and no it is not stiff at all. I use 3lb on one of my rods but I can't find floroice anywhere this year and the Gamma doesn't make a 3lb as you've said so if anyone knows where I can find some floroice please let me know.

Joe