• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

St Paul Ice fishing show FM members working it.?

Shawnny B

So where can we meet all the guys that will be "working" the show this year. I know we ran into Matt at Thorn Borthers last year or year before. I think ill have to make another trip down and see all the "latest greatest" things.

ShawnnyB

I will be working at the MarCum booth, Strikemaster booth, and Ladredge(Reel Weeds) booth. I may also be presenting on the stage on Saturday.. If you around stop by and say hi.. Maybe share a fishing story or two...

Beef

Dietz works in the women's clothing section.. He specializes in the camo lounge wear and knows a ton about women's waders. Sometimes they let him work the fishing department.. Ah just kidding.. I think Dietz will be there to help out various companies and work with customers on the new and greatest items out there. If you have a question or need to know something specific, Dietz will be the one to ask!!!!

The last time I spoke to DD he was still educating the future fisherman and women....

Beef

It wasnt that funny.. LOL

Quote:
dietz, what dept at cabelas do you work in? i plan on stopping by sometime sat/sun and i will look ya up. is there anything for the spearing enthusiast at the st paul show?

I will probably be in the Marine Electronics, selling underwater cameras and Depth Finders.. But ask Beefer so nicely put. I help where ever I can.

I am hoping to make it out there hopefully on Friday afternoon/evening, Maybe Saturday afternoon/evening, Have to talk it over with Dave and another guy from work. Sunday dont fly for me, as I get to work on them. Maybe I should wear my work hat then yall could find me. Hmm we will have to see what happens.