• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Should I enter this in the Outdoor News Best Buck Photo Contest?

skiinglady

Good goin! Thats a BIG Deer! Know the weight?

My deer weighed 213 field dressed. It has a 17.5 inch spread and 26 inch main beam. It would score 150ish if it was perfect. It's not perfect because it busted off the next tine out from the brow tine (G2?)on the left antler. They tell me that 150 for an 8 pointer is almost unheard of.

I watched it for 30 minutes before I had a good shot. I almost felt bad when I squeezed the trigger because he was such a magnificent animal.

Any of y0u guys see the story in the paper about our own Fm skiing lady and her pop? Had a pic of this buck and the 10 pt. her father shot with a background story to go with it. Sunday, pioneer press, Great job carrying on the outdoors Skiinglady and passing it on to your children!

Tunrevir~

Any of y0u guys see the story in the paper about our own Fm skiing lady and her pop? Had a pic of this buck and the 10 pt. her father shot with a background story to go with it. Sunday, pioneer press, Great job carrying on the outdoors Skiinglady and passing it on to your children!

Tunrevir~

Thanks Tunrevir. The story actually ran in Wednesday's Pioneer Press. Chris Niskanen's column. I don't know how to link to it here but if you go to Twincities.com and then the outdoors section you will find it.

Also, someone from the Outdoor News called me yesterday asking for pix so they could put Niskanen's column in their paper.

Don't forget to ask your daughters if they would like to try hunting, too!