• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

****2008 World Series Tread****

bassNspear

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the Strib had it on their front page in the sports section, ESPN discussed it today, TBS and Fox have both mentioned it during the play-offs, and I said it MONTHS AGO- the trade for Delmon Young is really starting to look like a bust for the Twins. When I said it MONTHS AGO half of you said I was crazy, NOPE- I was dead on. Plus I predicted the WS teams before the play-offs started, I am a genius when it comes to baseball laughwink

Well, the Strib had it on their front page in the sports section, ESPN discussed it today, TBS and Fox have both mentioned it during the play-offs, and I said it MONTHS AGO- the trade for Delmon Young is really starting to look like a bust for the Twins. When I said it MONTHS AGO half of you said I was crazy, NOPE- I was dead on. Plus I predicted the WS teams before the play-offs started, I am a genius when it comes to baseball laughwink

what if garza has to have arm surgery next year?

what if delmon hits 300 and 30 hrs next year?

You know what they say about the word "if".

Ditka said, "If ands and buts were candy and nuts we would all have a Merry Christmas"

Somebody else once told me that, "If my grandma had a Johnson, she would be my grandpa"!

Interesting word, "if". LOL

Windy

what if garza has to have arm surgery next year?

what if delmon hits 300 and 30 hrs next year?

You really think Delmon will hit 30 HRs??? It will never happen, I give him better odds of throwing his bat at another umpire than I do him ever hitting over 20 in a season.

Zamboni, One year will make alot of diffence so give Delmon a chance - his fielding and hitting will improve. Also give the National League a chance to see Garza a couple of times per team and see how well he does... Mark Prior was also a good pitcher for 1 year and look at him now.

None of you are taking Navarro into the equation for how well Garza has been pitching. He wasn't pitching very good before navarro started yelling at him on the mound in a game in june I think. Since then he has been much better. They said on baseball tonight a couple weeks ago that his era was a run or a run and a half better since that game than it was before that game. I have liked the trade since the beginning and still do because garza is a headcase who resembles another young former twins pitcher who had great stuff but was a headcase, Kyle Lohse.

Phillies need to learn how to hit when runners are in scoring position. Howards finally hitting, but Rollins still isn't. I honestly think the Rays winning the WS would be a great thing, but I still think Phils in 6. But either way would be fine by me, as long as it isn't the Yanks, Red Sox or White Sox involved, I am a happy camper