• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

More Arctic Armor Questions

Whopper Stopper

I put it to good use bowhunting, and wished I would have worn it this morning in the duck blind. That wind was strong and we got a little rain. Great material that is useful in a variety of settings. Mark my words it will have a chance to perform in the duck blind this year at some point, as well as more days on the stand and an entire winter of ice fishing.

You'll be happy with it. Give it a look over if you ever get west of the Cities by Waconia at the Pro Fishing Supply showroom or if you get down to Mankato, Reel Fishing Outfitters in Madison Lake carries it.

Good luck.

We will have them at the St. Paul ice fishing show. We will have the Camo, Red/Black, Plus in Green and Black and the Plus in Green and Gold.

We will have them in sizes from XS - XXXL. They will be available to try on for size and for purchase.

We also have them in our store now(Plus is on the way).

Joe