Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mike morris

Sugarland?

14 posts in this topic

Every time I hear their new song while driving I find my truck traveling at a high rate of speed looking for a concrete wall to drive head-on into.

On the radio she doesn't sound that bad...its just another type of country voice.

But then i watched a live concert from Milwaukee 2007 on VOD and seeing her sing is another story.

I am a Rock and roll guy, but last night (Sat) we had a party with Karaoke. Some of the girls just wanted to sing this Surgarland stuff. It did not win me over at all.

I saw Sugarland at WEFest and I didn't think they sounded bad at all. My blood was pretty thin at that point in the day though!

She just has a country voice.

why is everyone ripping on all the country girls all of a sudden?

Maybe because the Dixie Chicks are not around to pick on anymore?~... grin

On the radio she doesn't sound that bad...its just another type of country voice.

But then i watched a live concert from Milwaukee 2007 on VOD and seeing her sing is another story.

I agree, just another country voice but I haven't seen her live so I can't comment on that.

yes, very, very annoying.... I can't change the station quick enough when they come on.

I would rather listen to her than Rascall Flats annoying voice, thats when I change the station.

All are annoying for sure but have to agree.... Rascall Flats ranks way up there on the annoying scale.

There are some of her songs that I think are annoying, but for the most part she is a good singer.

[PoorWordUsage]'S YA, can't stand her! Keep waiting for the neighborhood dogs to start howling when she comes on. I think she tries to hard and it sounds like [PoorWordUsage]! (strictly my opinion)!