• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

George Carlin dead

snoozebutton

A little piece of my youth just died yesterday. I feel a few years older now. I think I have every one of George's albumns. I might have to transfer them over to MP3's and listen to the 7 words you can't say on the air one more time. Rest well my funny friend!

Windy

One of my favorite comedians of all time. There have been many nights were I have been up late unable to sleep. Hop on Youtube and watch a bunch of carlin videos, eases the mind and after a few I was able to finally hit the sack. He was comedy to me. RIP George.

George Carlin was the best comedian their was and ever will be. I have had the chance to see him live twice. R.I.P. George, no one will ever compare to you!

I am already ahead of you... As soon as I heard the news I put on his latest album, Life is Worth Losing, in our room. In fact, over the last few months, I have got all of Carlin's albums in MP3 format, and have been playing them in my vehicle when rolling out on missions. I have gotten most of the Polish soldiers and a couple of my Albanian interpreters hooked on Carlin, they were saddened to hear of his passing also.

"And, of course, the funniest food: "kumquats". I don't even bring them home. I sit there laughing and they go to waste." - George Carlin

I laugh every time I read or hear that one. R.I.P. George, the world will never be as funny now that you are gone.