• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vikes, too early to be excited?

fishin58

Originally Posted By: Sandmannd
Originally Posted By: CNY Tim
as a Browns fan

The browns have fans???? shocked

Sure do.. We even have two capable starting quarterbacks, how bout you? whistle

I have bad perefial vision so I thought you were going to say "we even have two capeable fans willing to cheer laugh

I found it interesting today that 2 different shows on Sirius NFL radio said the vikings are a superbowl ready team hinging soley on Jackson.

We'll let the Browns have him for one of their QBs and the next 5 #1 picks the Browns have.

Go broaden your horizons

ROFL! I'm being told by a Vikings fan to "broaden my horizons" and to take the blinders off. uff-da.

Good luck this year. I'd really like to know if anyone here TRULY believes the Vikings are going to the Super Bowl this year, let alone win the thing. Not hoping to win, but believes they have an honest shot at winning it or even getting there. I'm guessing that if anyone has an ounce of common sense this thread will die pretty quick after asking that question. Scrub the face paint off and set the purple kool-aid down before answering.

I think the Vikings will win the division, then loose in the first round, as usual but it is an improvement from last season, so I am excited.

They can be 2-14 as long as they beat the packers both games this year, I will be happy!

Go Vikings!!!

I think the Vikings will win the division, then loose in the first round, as usual but it is an improvement from last season, so I am excited.

See, that wasn't so hard....a reasonable expectation for the season. Thanks.

Originally Posted By: james_walleye
Go broaden your horizons

ROFL! I'm being told by a Vikings fan to "broaden my horizons" and to take the blinders off. uff-da.

Good luck this year. I'd really like to know if anyone here TRULY believes the Vikings are going to the Super Bowl this year, let alone win the thing. Not hoping to win, but believes they have an honest shot at winning it or even getting there. I'm guessing that if anyone has an ounce of common sense this thread will die pretty quick after asking that question. Scrub the face paint off and set the purple kool-aid down before answering.

LOL do you read anything before you post?? Like i said broaden your horizons. If you think vikings fans talk any differently than any other fans you truly don't get pay much attention to anything outside of this state in reguards to sports. Do you get the concept that a viking fan can hope his team will go to the superbowl but think that realistically they will win 9 or 10 games? Do you get that it was 2 national media members, not viking fans, who said the vikings are superbowl ready? Of course viking fans are pumped and hopeful. Fans of every team are.

I get there is a lot of hope being sold.

I also get that I've had more than enough people from different sports markets tell me this area is the worst for delusional fans.

Hope is being sold by the team, but the reality checks aren't being cashed by the fans.

The vikings are more than capable to win the division and make a run in the playoffs. Whether they actually do it is the issue at hand.

They should be the best team in the division and should make the playoffs.

And once the playoffs who knows what can happen!

Hope is sold and bought in all NFL markets...its what sports is all about. If you don't beleive in making a run at the prize you might as well be the Lions!

Go read for yourself, go check out some other teams message boards. You'll laugh when you see what bears fans are saying about their team. Check the raiders boards, check any boards. If you think what you read on MN boards are hilarious, check out these other teams and you'll see funny and you'll also see where i'm coming from.

For some crazy reason I think that this year I could root for the Vikings when they're not playing the Pack. I'm either getting old or starting to feel sorry for them. Maybe its because its gonna be tough for me to get excited about the Pack without Brett. I know, cry me a river, but I was born and raised a Cheesehead....plus I think being too close to the Leinie's brewery affected our drinking water.