Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

smurfy

Super bowl goodies

no one likes your cackle berry's here Glenn,  too bad they look and sound good!! 

6 hours ago, eyeguy 54 said:

recipe?

Don't think you're going to get a recipe from Smurfy. It appears that he is on some sort of double secret probation and has to wait for anything he posts to be approved by the mother ship before it is posted. Some of his posts make it through and some do not. He's getting tired of it and I don't blame him.

that's my thoughts too....  I would not be happy either....

Edited by Mike89

Never been a fan of Deviled Eggs, maybe I'll give them another try someday. (My tastes have changed over the years)

For now I would rather eat those counter top Milk-Bones. (Driest crackers EVER!)

:)

1 hour ago, Duffman said:

Never been a fan of Deviled Eggs, maybe I'll give them another try someday. (My tastes have changed over the years)

For now I would rather eat those counter top Milk-Bones. (Driest crackers EVER!)

:)

blasphemy.jpg