• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New "Good Morning" thread

Hokay....headin' there...  OK, I see! That's a feeblegetzer valve body. :grin: Hmmm...."F 22", don't look like a Raptor to me!  Danged if I know!!! That's one funky lookin' part! I haven't a clue.....which surprises me. Huh. That's that Honda stuff for ya.

31 minutes ago, RebelSS said:

Hokay....headin' there...  OK, I see! That's a feeblegetzer valve body. :grin: Hmmm...."F 22", don't look like a Raptor to me!  Danged if I know!!! That's one funky lookin' part! I haven't a clue.....which surprises me. Huh. That's that Honda stuff for ya.

Could be Toyota instead...

7 hours ago, RebelSS said:

Think the funeral for the Good Morning thread will be soon, if someone doesn't start posting.......:whistle:

It's what happens  when strangers come in that does have a clue !:cry:

Another beautiful day here.   I had some bites last night but no fish.  HHmmm.  I thought I was pretty cool after a limit the other night.  How humbling.  No breeze last night and squitos were biting me out on the river.  There is usually some kind of breeze and that is not an issue.  So THAT season has started.  Darn. 

Well like I said I have to work on this beautiful day.  Of course you know us proud union guys just keep on going like Energizer bunnies.   Right Smurfy.....    

1 hour ago, delcecchi said:

Normal summer doldrums.  

Don't use such big words around smurfy. :P Maybe we should start a summer doldrums thread.....Sunny, still, and 56* here. Hard to believe it's above 50* for once. Looks to be a perfect weekend. I really should be out on the water fishing right now. I thought last nite woulda been perfect to be in the boat, with a slip bobber in that still pool under that overhanging willow...guess it didn't work for LPS, though. Time for some much needed cawfee. Have a good one, guys...

I give up on Del's "Part of the week post". Only thing I can say, I believe it's way too big to come off a Honda mower from anywhere, nothing in the drive train/system on those looks like that. Take it to the 'yota parts counter, Del...I gotta know what it is! 

On 5/21/2016 at 7:10 AM, LindellProStaf said:

Another beautiful day here.   I had some bites last night but no fish.  HHmmm.  I thought I was pretty cool after a limit the other night.  How humbling.  No breeze last night and squitos were biting me out on the river.  There is usually some kind of breeze and that is not an issue.  So THAT season has started.  Darn. 

Well like I said I have to work on this beautiful day.  Of course you know us proud union guys just keep on going like Energizer bunnies.   Right Smurfy.....    

Got that right. Work work work is all us union guys do!

Lovely sunrise in an orange and purple streaked sky, 64* with a nice breeze. Was supposed to T-storm most of the week, now it's been changed to a nice/fair days with low rain chances...their predics are worse than they were thirty years ago. I'm gonna goof off today, since all my work is done. My Iris are looking really nice... smell just like grape kool-aid. O ya! May whip up a ham and cheddar with green pepper omelet in a bit, after another cup 'o cawfee. Have a good day, guys. 

RPUcam sunrise.jpg

DSC02193.JPG

DSC02192.JPG

morning!!!!!!! reb that sounds like a goody. me loves omlettes!!!!!!!!!!!! got my deer mount back yesterday gotta get it hung up in my office. its office décor so I put it on the union tab!!!!!!!!!:grin::grin: getting things in order to head north Thursday morning!!!!!!!! need to get da boat with a little fresh fish slime in it for the new year!!!!!!!!!!  

2 minutes ago, bobberineyes said:

That's precious reb..;) and I'm a fan of omelet s as,well.  Where'd you find the deer smurf,  he musta been na nite on the side of the road.:lol:. Just finishing up a leftover brat and tater chips...see ya fellers.

what you talkin about willis!!!!!!!!!!!!:grin: in da woods up in Itasca county!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, RebelSS said:

And here's a pic of Smurfy's deer/aka "office decor"...he musta had lotsa help to get this nice one!!! Was this union mounted?  :grin:

smurf deer.jpg

nope......couldn't find a union taxidermist....he use to be a union guy though!!!!!!!

5 hours ago, smurfy said:

nope......couldn't find a union taxidermist....he use to be a union guy though!!!!!!!

Now he is an evil boss, exploiting the workers if he has any.   Get the picket line moving.  

Can't let the Capitalist Exploiters suck the blood of the poor working class deer hunters.

Edited by delcecchi