• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fargo

eyeguy 54

I like watching it until I notice it's a typical "Cohen Brothers" thing, which happens almost every episode.  The Minnesota character stuff still hasn't bored me but the  others stuff that makes up the episodes sometimes borders way too much past unrealistic/bizzaro.

Edited by leechlake

it was good.  I missed the first half hour so watched that part when it replayed right after.

when she stabbed the dude in the foot I laughed at the misfortune of the handle coming off of the knife when he tried to pull it out and nearly yacked when instead he lifted his foot up to get the knife out.  The gal is a bad A$$.

Great episode last night. Anyone catch the nods to the original movie? Peggy watching the tv with bad reception with the dung beetle and the guy in the store saying "hes going crazy out at the lake" Did not see Hanzee taking out Dodd coming.

Great show disappointed every time it ends.

I noticed how they kept the fireplace tools in the frame while the close up was on Peggy as she watched that show.  I immediately knew those tools would be coming in to play.  My wife screamed when Dodd tried taking the knife out of his foot slitting his hand...

I wanted to see the chicks get it on is Sioux falls though!!! ha! Is the hairdresser dead?

The other thing I think these directors/writers seem to be very cognizant of are small details. When Hanzee shot Dodd and then the two shots at the officers approaching outside then was out of bullets. So that was 3 shots in the cabin, 1 shot each for the 2 guys outside the bar and 1 shot to the bartender = OUT OF BULLETS. Little details like this add up to great shows that leave very few open holes.

I was watching the Wild last night so I have some catching up to do tonight. I certainly hope they can figure out a way to make multiple seasons out of this show beyond this one. It is completely entertaining. There is so much dump on TV that its refreshing to find something worth watching.

I never did get into House of Cards (probably because I didn't have HBO), Orange is the new Black (same reason), Madmen or The Americans. Maybe I should Netflix them. I did watch a couple episodes of Orange is the New Black and it was racey that is for sure.