Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
  • RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Hawg

Do Fish House Frames Ever Go On Sale?

I'm going to build a house for next year so I'm not in a hurry. Is there a time when frames are cheaper? Would it be now because company has a few they don't want to carry over? Is there evr a time to get a better deal? Any body know someone that decided not to build and has one? 8x16 or 8 x 12 with an extened V is a consideration for me.

Thats why I thought now might be the slowest time for companies not wanting their cash tied up. Now thru spring can't be good for them. If anyone knows a manufacturer with a good deal I'm in the market. If I wait till spring I'll probably build one. Just PM me.

Your best bet is to start contacting these companies and see what deals you can strike up.

The deal with retractable wheel fish houses are not just for fishing anymore. So they can hold their own when it comes to pricing.

Believe me, I'm the worst negotiator in the world. I'm not trying to gyp anyone just looking for a good price.

Big Red, I can't make that link work. What is it and I'll search on the list site. Thanks

When is the end of the season on Frames? Just wondering since most people build their houses in the Summer/Fall.
Ya, but the Mfg don't. They don't want to have a bunch of frames sitting around rusting out in the yard all summer since most don't have room to store them inside! So I would say in the next month or so. wink

I can't find it on ......list or HSO?? The link wont open and mpls c....list has nothing under fish house frames.

Check Clist from time to time and you'll find some. You'll find new frames that the seller bought and decided not to build a house on it.

Late Fall sold a 8x22ft Shack Rack frame pretty quickly on the list. That frame had a retail around $5K and it sold for $3.5K, buyer got a great deal.

Last fall I had a frame made by miltona blacksmith. They were cheaper than all the others and it is a great frame. You can customize it however you would like. I had a receiver blank put on back for a bike rack for camping trips and had them upgrade to a heavy duty. Give them a call if you can't find another.