• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Do Fish House Frames Ever Go On Sale?

Hawg

I'm going to build a house for next year so I'm not in a hurry. Is there a time when frames are cheaper? Would it be now because company has a few they don't want to carry over? Is there evr a time to get a better deal? Any body know someone that decided not to build and has one? 8x16 or 8 x 12 with an extened V is a consideration for me.

Thats why I thought now might be the slowest time for companies not wanting their cash tied up. Now thru spring can't be good for them. If anyone knows a manufacturer with a good deal I'm in the market. If I wait till spring I'll probably build one. Just PM me.

Your best bet is to start contacting these companies and see what deals you can strike up.

The deal with retractable wheel fish houses are not just for fishing anymore. So they can hold their own when it comes to pricing.

When is the end of the season on Frames? Just wondering since most people build their houses in the Summer/Fall.
Ya, but the Mfg don't. They don't want to have a bunch of frames sitting around rusting out in the yard all summer since most don't have room to store them inside! So I would say in the next month or so. wink

Check Clist from time to time and you'll find some. You'll find new frames that the seller bought and decided not to build a house on it.

Late Fall sold a 8x22ft Shack Rack frame pretty quickly on the list. That frame had a retail around $5K and it sold for $3.5K, buyer got a great deal.

Last fall I had a frame made by miltona blacksmith. They were cheaper than all the others and it is a great frame. You can customize it however you would like. I had a receiver blank put on back for a bike rack for camping trips and had them upgrade to a heavy duty. Give them a call if you can't find another.