• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

MN DNR Invasive species regulations

Feidbo

Hello!

The first year of new DNR regulations is coming to an end and the University of Minnesota would like to know what the public thinks of the new fines and powers granted to the DNR for curbing the spread of invasive species. If you are interested in participating in this survey please click the link below. The survey is completely anonymous, if you have any questions you can email me at [email protected] or just post them here in the forum.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDVFUWJscmlCWl9GVnBGX2tUTDVVMEE6MQ#gid=0

Thank you!

I just filled out this questionaire. I also made listed my concerns and made suggestions on what I would like to see pertaining to the AIS rules. I only think this could help and who knows, maybe your thoughts were even considered making it an eye opening experience.

I filled it out too, noting the lack of any significant effort to block asian carp which seem to be a bigger threat than zebra mussels.

this is one I do believe they are attacking rather well

with the work to go on with the lock and darns

heard those zeebs sure hurt the feet. ill never unplugg my boat tho. sealed her in a decade a go. thats what the builge pump is for. not to mention i use a cooler instead of a live well.

You bumped a two month old thread to say that?? If you want to go trolling I'd suggest a local lake and a Rapala.

Enjoy your fines when you get caught towing the boat.

It's an attitude like that that will make it harder on all of us in the end.

um my attitude? my boat doesent have a plug. ive got checked a halfa dozen times already in the west metro and every inspector including a CO said it was completally fine cuz my plug is sealed and i have a bilge pump... said they see it quite often, and said they dont excpect me to take a an pick to it and bust a hole in it or somthing.

Blah blah blah blah, troll troll troll, blah blah blah

I'm still waiting on pictures of those hundreds of 45"+ Tiger muskies that you claim to have caught. Care to share those, or would you prefer to keep on trolling??