• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

High school football

BK19

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: LEP7MM
and GSL shuts out yet another opponent.

Four games and zero PA. Not too shabby.

This team just keeps getting better and better. I would like to see a match up of GSL against teams like Eden Prairie.

I guess annandale finally scored against gsl,holy family beat jordon 42-LSH beat norwood 21-6 they even kicked for an extra point ,I wasn't able to make it to the game though wcco ch 4 will feature the HF VS belle plaine @ BP next week

It was worth the rain/cold just to see LSH kick an extra point. Dose was turned down by the coach after the 2nd TD. He finally sent the kicking team after the 3rd TD. Practice paid off as Dose's kick split the uprights down the middle. wink

Beyond that, it was a sloppy mess. Hopefully the LSH field will be in better shape for the B-Squad game on Monday.

Hope the Zebes in the thread wear their winter gear tonight. A low of 22 tonight.

BNS, you might have to wear the Arctic Armor with the ref sweater over the top to stay warm. grin Even the hockey games aren't this cold. grin

I almost forgot............GO BELLE PLAINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!