• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Here is a great new addition to Fishing Minnesota's sponsors.

Check Kris out as he builds some awesome rods.

Kris Kristufek builds award-winning functional fishing rods “As Individual As You Are.” At LakeLady Custom Rods, he offers handcrafted fishing tools custom-fitted to your individual measurements. Using premium blanks and components, Kris crafts each rod with care, distinction, and attention to detail. creating a unique fishing rod for the discriminating fisherperson. He has a passion for perfection.

LakeLady Rods was founded in 1998 as a cottage industry in the lake country at Breezy Point, MN. Kristufek is a Certified Professional Rod Builder and has built over 1,500 custom fishing rods. He has built rods for Governors, Senators, top contending pro fisherman and countless rods for everyday fisher people.

LakeLady Custom Rods was chosen to build eight custom rods for the Governor and his party as the “Official Rod Crafter” for the 2001 Governor’s Fishing Opener. LakeLady Rods has twice been featured on Minnesota Bound with Ron and Raven; KMSP-Fox TV;WCCO-TV, Lakeland Public TV; Four Winds TV Show; Brainerd Outdoor Radio. There have been articles in the Lake Country Echo, Northland Press, Brainerd Dispatch, St. Cloud Times, and Minneapolis Tribune. LakeLady Custom Rods won the People’s Choice award at the 2006 Kinship Partner Taste of the Lakes; 2003 Best of Show –Custom Rod Builders Guild and numerous other awards.

Kristufek is rapidly becoming known as the Rod Professor, as he shares his skills teaching others the addictive craft of custom rod building. Teaching and sharing the craft are a main priority. He also developed a successful extra-curricular program for high school “at-risk” young people to explore other avenues for their lives.

Kristufek attends national and international rod building seminars, takes master classes each year maintaining and increasing his skill level as one of the nation’s credible and notable custom fishing rod builders.

LakeLady Rods has a bamboo division “Bamboo Forever”, specializing in bamboo restoration/repair along with building new bamboo rods. Rod repair is also available. Component parts including blanks will shortly be available thru a secure on-line store ready to be drop-shipped to your address.

LakeLady Custom Rods may be contacted through their web site at: www. Lakeladyrods.com or email: [email protected] or by phone at 218-562-4512.

I've got a custom muskie rod from Kris. It is amazing. I love everything about it and I gaurentee nobody has a rod that looks like mine out there. Perhaps if I get ambitious enough I will have to snap a pic sometime.