Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
youngie22

Daughter's big day

16 posts in this topic

Went out this afternoon to catch some chubs... Little girl found the fight of her life. She fought and fought, reeled, and reeled, drag just screemin'. she wanted to give up but at the end she found a 21" Male Brown Trout. Hook and worm in little stream. This may constitute the first photo posting for me on FM. Headin' to walgreens or target to get some photos developed. This little gal is pumped, says it the biggest, most beautiful fish she has ever caught. What a day!!! Just had to boast a little today!!!

oh man!! I love to hear stories like this!! gotta love it when the youngsters show an interest in this great sport and actually haul one in!! how grand for her! sweet memories indeed,, I can't wait to see pics of this event!!

If you'd like I could post it to my flickr account. You could email it to me. Let me know.

Tom- if your willing I will send you an email. my email is jasonyoungquist@yahoo.com ; if you could send me an email or post yours here and I'll get you a pic to post. I really appreciate, tried to make an account and didn't have time yet.

Sooo... Just sent an email to Tomw w/ a pic. I must apologize now, during the excitment trying hold the fish, get a pic, and get him back I got my fingers in the gills. Could have been a much better picture, but thats what we got. And was all gill plate and no actual gill FYI. Hope you guys like it, it was sure a blast, memory for us for a very very long time!

Great looking fish. Glad to see you can share your hobbies with your young fisherperson.

Very nice fish and very cool story to go with it.. Congrats wink

Yeah, that's awesome. The picture is perfect. Cool that you got him back!

Great fish, great photo, great memories.