• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

White Sox

UdeLakeTom

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHENEVER--- RA-DICKEY,,, YEAH RA-DICKEY, beats the WS, consider it a feather in the cap of the Twins. RA-Dickey ,, come on. thou the WS bullpen didn't help-- but still RA-DIckey,, sounds like a wrestler from the WWF in the early 90's that always faced Hulk and the big name guys-- a sure loser.

Now I have heard a lot of chatter about Twinkie fans not being happy with Crede and wondering if his back will hold out, I am a fair guy so I am proposing a trade back to the Pale Hose, we will take Joe off your hands so you don't have to worry and we will send you a World Series complete game winner in Jose Contreras. Sound good to you guys. We can complete that deal today and Joe can just stay here and Jose can jump on the plane with the Twinkies!

Do you hear that, Twinkie fans? I can swear I hear Meat Loaf singing in the background. What is he singing? Ah yes, CAUSE TWO OUT OF THREE AIN'T BAD! LOL

Good series, we took a pounding and then delivered two poundings. Probably get the opposite in the Baggie Dome.

Gonna be a long but fun year, I predict!

Zam,

That kid has been a Sox killer for many years. He smokes us every time it seems! Not sure but I am sure one of the stat freaks on the site will pull up the info. It is going to be a long and competitive season in the AL Central, in this man's humble opinion.

Windy

Windy- you know I lived there for years, my first love is the Twins, but having lived there for 7 years, I do have a place in my heart for the Royals. And Zack is a stud. He has always had the arm, just not the head- now he has both and he is downright filthy

Now Now Now there Windy settle down. Don't let that head get to big or your T-shirt won't fit. It is still early and a 2 game winning streak after losing 5 or 6 in a row, is nothing to brag about. As of now my thinking is a very close race division wise, with no team running away with it. Everybody seems to be up and down. smilesmile

Gary,

I was using sarcasm dude! Didn't you see the LOL after my "impressive" two game win streak? You are losing your touch man.

dude,

Your boys should have spread out some of those runs they got today and they might have won two or three of these games instead of just one!