• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Happy Birthday Pman

Happy 62nd birthday Dave.. Good chatting with you this evening. I'm sure you'll enjoy the new LX-5, bout time wink

Dave and John got into some nice late shallow water perch on darago the last couple of days. Way to finish strong... smile Hopefully you'll get your Dell back soon...

Many thanks guys. Sorry for the delay in responding, but just got my computer back from sick bay. I guess I wasn't the only one who caught a nasty virus. Had a case of the flu that limited my late ice activities. Would have been nice to hook up with a couple of you guys. Just missed fishing with Tim and Todd on Canadarago last week. Kinda figured they might have been out and drove down the east shoreline and no one in sight so we headed to the hyder. Didn't know that instead of concentrating on the fish Tim and Todd were concentrating on something else at the diner and got a somewhat late start. Well have been without the computer for about 3 weeks so its good to be able to see whats going on. Not having a computer is just about as bad as not having a flasher on the ice.

Thanks DC and thanks again for the jigs. Used one on my last Canadarago outing. When the fish seemed to get finicky I could get them to whack the brown jig. Just a theory, but a lot of the fish we caught shallow had tiny crawfish in their stomachs so maybe the jig resembled what they were feeding on. Who knows? Maybe also why AW did well with this hair jig he's talking about. Hoping it was not one of your infamous "hair" jigs I've heard about gringrin.