• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Flathead Catfish Photo Gallery

HotPocket

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

asdfdrew nice fish. What River was it caught on?

Another slow and some what misserable night last night. Wind rain and then wind. Tonights the night though grin

Big thanks to asdfdrew, Lots of good juju going your way buddy.

Whisker Warrior, consider it done my friend and good luck on Tuesday.

Shackbash, it was caught on the Minnesota.

thanks to all for the nice comments. Exceeded my previous pb by 32 pounds!

Thanks guys! Smeese's came on the biggest sucker you can legally use at around 930pm after we had missed a previous run on that bait...then mine bit an hour later on a big creek chub that fought like h$ll and ran like a huge channel...good night hoping to carry over into tonight smile

Those were some honeys. Another buddy of mine and I caught the same 33 pound fish a few nights before in the same spot with only an hour in between. Thanks for posting those pics WW!

great fish and we did the same thing sesmee but it was I caught a 30lb after my buddy snaped his line on the same fish it bite 45 minneutes later still had my buddys hook in his mouth then HKK snaped his line on friday night after leage and my buddy nick caught that fish 30 minneutes later you know there feeding when that stuff starts happening.

Nice fish guys. And I love hearing stories of the same fish being caught more than once, especially in the same night. Rock on, another shout out to the virtues of catch and release. Imagine how different the fishery would be if everyone kept every big sow they caught.