• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Flathead Catfish Photo Gallery

HotPocket

Dan Z. how late did you stay out lastnight? Seen your Jeep in the lot when I left about midnight. I think I know were your fishing in a few of them pics, that general area produced quite a few bigs ones last year.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And by the way why did you lie to us that night, you said you didn't catch anything...

All fisherman are liars except you and me and I'm not so sure about you sometimes. wink

Good to see someone caught something lastnight, we didnt even get a bite. Must have been the bad luck charm sitting in the front of the boat!

[Note From Admin: Please read forum policy before posting again & lets keep this thread about "Flathead Catfish Photo Gallery" only. Thank you.]

Look at Gordie sporting the dually high beams!

Would you call that accessorizing? laugh

Nice fish, you are a trooper out there in the wind and cold last night.

lol Nice Gordie!

That 2nd pic, you look like some sort of flathead zombie and the third pic you look like you are tryin to read some fine print on the side of the fish.

Thought about callin you Sunday but the weather and some BBQ ribs kept me home.

You should have seen Gordie a couple weeks back heading to something very important. There are two elwoods. grin 1: Bussiness in the front. 2: Party in the back. He had me thinking he had barrowed his truck out to his boss. No hat even. grin

Nice fish Gordie. The last one would make any trip worth it. Even cold or rain. smile

Good to see someone caught something lastnight, we didnt even get a bite. Must have been the bad luck charm sitting in the front of the boat!

maybe before you go out fishing with me next time you shouldn't eat ten pounds of morrels so we can stay out later... wasn't my fault so don't believe him gordy!

lol Nice Gordie!

That 2nd pic, you look like some sort of flathead zombie and the third pic you look like you are tryin to read some fine print on the side of the fish.

Thought about callin you Sunday but the weather and some BBQ ribs kept me home.

seen a shadow person right after I hooked into it laugh

Shack Shack Shack now that was supposed to be a secret besides now I am the boss wink and hopefully a king later in the season grin