• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

WCHA Playoffs

titelines

Normal FSN broadcast on Friday. It is on FSN alternate which will be a channel that comes on strictly for this game on Saturday and then will be turned off again when the game is over because there is a conflict with the Wild game. I'm not sure what channel that will be for you in Iowa. But it will also be on tape delay after the Wild game on Saturday as well. Sunday(if necessary) will be joined in progress as soon as the Wild game ends.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Normal FSN broadcast on Friday. It is on FSN alternate which will be a channel that comes on strictly for this game on Saturday

Found this Broadcast Info regarding the Gopher/Huskie series on another Site....thanks to who-ever researched this!

C@P!

Here is what will happen TV-wise for the Saturday SCSU/UM game....looks like it will be on a different channel depending on who your cable provider is and whare you live.

FOX SPORTS NORTH TO BROADCAST MINNESOTA WILD GAME AND

GOPHER HOCKEY PLAYOFF GAME LIVE AT 7:00 PM ON SATURDAY

Wild vs. Dallas on FOX Sports North

Gophers vs. SCSU on FOX Sports North Plus

FOX Sports North will televise the Minnesota Wild game and game two of the WCHA Playoffs live at 7:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 14. FOX Sports North will carry the Wild vs. Dallas game on regular channels beginning at 6:30 p.m. with Qwest Wild Live and will telecast the University of Minnesota vs. St. Cloud State University game beginning at 7:00 p.m. on FOX Sports North Plus. (FOX Sports North Plus channel listings follow)

Market Cable Provider Channel

Minneapolis/St. Paul Comcast 210

Minnesota/Iowa Mediacom 22

Rosemount/Lakeville Charter Communications 14

St. Cloud Charter Communications 14

Brainerd Charter Communications 19

Duluth Charter Communications 15

New Ulm NU Telecom 211

Hutchinson/Litchfield NU Telecom 115

Winona HBC 20

Fargo/Moorhead Cable One 14

Jamestown Cable Services 68

Park Rapids WETEC/Unitel 14

Perham Arvig 14

Parkers Prairie Arvig 13

Ada Loretel 59

Enderlin MLGC 36

**All Markets Dishnet 474

DirectTV 652

If the University of Minnesota and St. Cloud State University move on to game three on Sunday, March 15, FOX Sports North will televise the game following the Wild vs. Blues telecast. (schedule follows)

4:30 p.m. Qwest Wild Live

5:00 p.m. Wild vs. Blues (HD)

7:30 p.m. SCSU vs. Gophers* (looks like a slight tape-delay)

9:30 p.m. Qwest Gophers Live*

*If there is no game 3, Wild postgame will follow Wild vs. Blues

Nodak beat Tech.

DU came back to beat AA 3-2 after being down 2-0.

UMD beat CC 3-2.

I would really like to see the Gophers win tomorrow, first of all. Then I would like to see UMD pull the upset in Colorado Springs and hope that either MSU,M or AA can force those series to three games and see what happens. This would put the Gophers out of the play-in game if one of those two teams could pull the upset, or Tech for that matter even if it is unlikely. As I said though, a Gopher win is the most important task at hand.

First period for sure. 2nd was pretty even maybe a slight edge to the Gophers who had a few more quality chances then the Huskies had. And like expected being down 2 goals going into the 3rd the Huskies threw everything at the Gophers.

should be a good one again tonight!

UND should be a lock for the NCAA tourament. I wouldn't be surprise with the Gophers winning tonight that they will be a lock for playing in the NCAA tourament as well since the Mariucci will be hosting a region.

I sure was wrong about this one. That was a solid Hockey weekend the players and Coaches should be commended big time. We may not do anthying the rest of year but I'll never give up on the premier Hockey Program in the Country ever again!!!! grin

I sure am glad that T-Don didn't panic and give up on Kangas when everybody was whining earlier in the year. That and other reasons are why Donny gets the Big Bucks.

I know one team that doesn't want to see a particular Maroon and Gold Team on Friday Night at Dee' X!.. Hopefully we can get by the play-in game Thurs and get a Date with YOU KNOW WHO...... grin

One more thing we're not in the NCAA Tourney by any means. We may have to Win a few more games with how the Pairwise works!

Yes Arch Doug's pumped he was gonna scalp his tickets if we didn't make it!

MINNESOTA! MINNESOTA! MINNESOTA! .. Yeah!!!!!! Gophers!