• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Post Jefferson

fishin58

I thought it was a fun game to watch last night. It is goin to be a tough road out. Our inside game is goin to struggle and our perimeter shooting will not be there very night.

Fun to see Telfair have a good game minus some turnovers. Still waiting for Mac to set Love up on the low block. Bootsy collins should hit the road, the dude is a sloth.

Hope the keep there game face on and don't give up on the season.

You're right it was a fun game to watch, but they're not going to hit 14 threes every night. What's with Mike Miller? The guy was brought in because of his perimeter shooting and he's afraid to shoot. He played 37 minutes last night and took 4 shots.

Kevin Love is developing nicely and is way more confident than a couple months ago. He's going to have to be very crafty around the hoop to keep his shot from getting blocked.

As long as they don't pack it in and they play hard every night, I'll keep watching.

Not sure about that trade. How long does Williams have left on his contract? I think McCants' contract is expiring.

Well Sheldon Williams was a higher draft pick out of Duke in 06....I think the 6th pick to the Hawks.....he might be a good addition but it sounds that he might be the same as Mccants but maybe this will spark him to play good....never really heard of Brown but he is a young PG and is scheduled to make 700,000 only next year so it is not a bad deal if he amounts to anything...now if they only can figure out a way to get Hinrich from the Bulls......

How many good ones is the real question. Foye is never going to be a true point guard and I don't want them to start Telfair long term.

Sheldon Williams has the same body as Kevin Love, he's about 6'9"/250 lbs. They really don't need another guy in that Craig Smith or Love mold long term, but they're really hurting for size right now. They started Love at center last night along with Gomes and Miller at the forward spots. Talk about a small lineup...