• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ATV Clubs

Lane

Joining clubs is a good thing. Every club in the state can use some new ideas and new blood to help keep things active.

I know the club that was based out of the Kasota/St. Peter/Mankato has disbanded due to lack of participation and the club that was in Belle Plaine, if I'm not mistaken, has merged with the group in Shakopee and the club in Le Sueur has gone into hibernation due to lack of interest and lack of areas in Southern MN to ride.

i had some info on a club that was just formed in the last year for the sioux city area:

They formed a local OHV Club and were working to develop a possible OHV Riding Park in the Sioux City area.

The contact info I had forwarded to me was:

Dan Kleen

Iowa OHV Association Executive Director

@ 712-358-1870 or [email protected]

www.iowaohv.com

i dont know if the site admins will allow the above info to stay....

Joining clubs is a good thing. Every club in the state can use some new ideas and new blood to help keep things active.

I know the club that was based out of the Kasota/St. Peter/Mankato has disbanded due to lack of participation and the club that was in Belle Plaine, if I'm not mistaken, has merged with the group in Shakopee and the club in Le Sueur has gone into hibernation due to lack of interest and lack of areas in Southern MN to ride.

That is correct.

What is your guys' thoughts on joining an ATV club. I know there are numerous ones around the state, and they seem pretty popular. What are the ATV clubs all about?

ATVAM is a good organization to become a part of too.